What Go-Kart would you like the most in league races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfn
  • 11 comments
  • 1,160 views

What Go-Kart would you like the most in league races?

  • Gran Turismo RACING KART S125 (shifter)

    Votes: 31 91.2%
  • Gran Turismo RACING KART 125 SPL.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo RACING KART 125

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Gran Turismo PDI RACING KART 100

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo RACING KART 100

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gran Turismo RACING KART Jr.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    34
Messages
478
Canada
Ontario
Messages
nascarfn
Just wondering. :) Not sure which one to use with the new shifter kart addition. :) Any votes/help is appreciated thank you. :)
 
Isn't it a little early for this?
 
I would use the shifter cart because, well, it makes it more exciting to drive.
 
Isn't it a little early for this?
No we actually have alot to go off of. If you search and put it all together (what I did) there is only a couple tracks left to be added on the list. :) And we have a official car list :)
 
So many polls, so little time. Anyways I chose the shifter. I've been waiting for shifters ever since karts were first announced for GT5! :D
 
Yeah nothing like bogging down every time you get to a corner.

It was really only enjoyable when you drove on a short track like Kart Space or Autumn Ring Mini. Otherwise, the bogging down is really annoying. :indiff:
 
I chose the shifter, it would be fun. And the GT Arena would be my first track to test it on!
 
Any of the 125's would be great in my opinion.
 
My F1 style shifter kart hybrid still works in gt5 ... so I would look forward to a shifter kart league
 
Back