What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in a bowling tournament with my mother today. Finished 2nd today in Class I Senior Division. There was only one other team in the class. We lost by 90 points. Instead of being a dumbass and blaming my mother, I take full responsibility that I'm the reason we lost. There were multiple situations were I just ****d up.

Was in a bowling tournament with my mother today. Finished 2nd today in Class I Senior Division. There was only one other team in the class. We lost by 90 points. Instead of being a dumbass and blaming my mother, I take full responsibility that I'm the reason we lost. There were multiple situations were I just ****d up.

And this grinds your gears how...?

-Going by a Fiat dealership and seeing 100's of Fiat 500's
-Going out to dinner with family; car stops at red light; teacher is right next to car and waves hi (this happened earlier >_>)
-DRM

What pisses me off is the laziness of some people. I was in here with my headphones on, so I could barely hear anything else. And suddenly, I can just hear shouting, which is my lazy siblings who can't be bothered answering the phone. They will sit there for 30 seconds shouting, just so they don't have to answer it. I'm not going to answer the phone next time. I'm just going to shout Get 🤬!

You should see my house, my mother is scared to answer the phone even with caller ID. The phone just rings and rings until my dad comes storming into the kitchen cussing about how nobody can get off their 🤬 and answer it.

The phone is in arms reach here. I simply have to rumage around behind my laptop. I also have my PS3 within arms reach too. A day in the life of a lazy man (me) :lol:

@Azuremen: Because I'm a perfectionist and am too damn critical of myself. I didn't mention that I got 191, 235, and 341 for a 3-game series total of 767, which was for league play. And I should be ecstatic, but that tournament result just ruined whatever I felt prior. Really I have nothing to complain about, and am just being a whiny little bitch, and I should realize this. And now I'm just going to shutup. Probably a good idea.

Being plain..

I'm not wasting my time, producing an Avatar (100x / 100x), when I belong in the Premium Club.

Jai
Being plain..

I'm not wasting my time, producing an Avatar (100x / 100x), when I belong in the Premium Club.

You could try begging your parents for Lifetime? Or if you have close friends on here they can gift you one, surely.

Jai
Being plain..

You have money don't you? Just ask your parents to set up a bank account and get a credit card or something.

I do have money, the problem is that I'm saving up for one of these

I'm buying such a Camera (or one in that class) due to something coming up in the Summer.

Not being able to study today. Had people over than had to make a huge meal and talked etc. Now it's pretty late and I can't focus to study and will have to force myself. Going to suck.

Jai
Being plain..

Oh my god Jai. Many of us have gotten by standard it's not a big deal. At least you had it.

I am being phone spammed! I told them I do not want to go. They should bloody realized by now that there is not convincing me to go! I can hear what it's like there through the phone, and I can tell I will hate it. It's the sort of thing where it's all too noisy and you just want to punch the person next to you in the face! If they ring again I'm just going to stop trying not to rage and just tell them to stop ringing me or I will beat their noisy faces into the ground so hard that their brains will blow through the back of their skulls!! I mean seriously, if I say I don't want to go without even stopping to think about it... Everytime they ask, what makes you think I'm going to change my mind. Constantly ringing is only going to make me realize how annoying they will be if I do go. Before it was, "I'm not going." Now it's, "I won't even let my dead body be dragged there!"

I've been rung three times over the past 24 hours. 2 of them in the same 10 minutes! All they're doing is sitting there making intercourse jokes that make you feel like punching them! And doing stupid immature things! Now stop bothering me!

And to add, thy only started ringing awhile after I was yelled at about the phone. So they're not related.

I'm having a hard time choosing which DLC to buy first for GT5. I'm swaying a bit more towards Spa but I also desire the Car Packs & Speed Course (I could care less about the paints & suits :P).

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. I'm planning to get a $20 PSN card tomorrow.

Last edited:
@Azuremen: Because I'm a perfectionist and am too damn critical of myself. I didn't mention that I got 191, 235, and 341 for a 3-game series total of 767, which was for league play. And I should be ecstatic, but that tournament result just ruined whatever I felt prior. Really I have nothing to complain about, and am just being a whiny little bitch, and I should realize this. And now I'm just going to shutup. Probably a good idea.

Might want to work on that. Will help you with social endeavors as well.

Jai
Feeling small without Premium..

Jai
Being plain..

Stop... Just stop. This is just a pathetic attempt to get someone to buy you premium. Stop it. Along with your "give premo now" usertitle when you lost premium, it makes it hard to take you seriously. And the thinly veiled cries for free premium won't endear you to anyone.

Jai
I do have money, the problem is that I'm saving up for one of these

I'm buying such a Camera (or one in that class) due to something coming up in the Summer.

I seem to remember you saying "Saving money is easy" and saying you had 800 pounds. You can't pick and choose. If you want premium, either buy it yourself or hope someone feels charitable enough, but begging for it is annoying.

W3HS
Where did Jai's premium go? Expired?

Must of been.. Can't think of any other reason why it would have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back