What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it. Should be won't.

2uqdw0x.jpg

My PC.

It's having a system slowdown every time I inhale.

Test Drive Unlimited.

Keeps crashing right before I enjoy my spunky RUF.

Yummy! Cookies=good. :lol:
What GMG is my friends basically ignoring me on iMessage. One friend was on holiday, says "I'm back, had a great time". (this is a group chat BTW) Another friend replies "how was the girlfriend?". I, having heard nothing of a girlfriend, say "what girlfriend?". Then friend 1, ignoring my question, replies "she was good, we had great fun ;)". Then he doesn't reply to anything for a further day. :mad:

CARCRASH
Wow Jai, seriously, you won't get premium by begging.

Anyway, I have to go back to school tomorrow.

By the way, there is a grammatical mistake somwhere in this post. Find it.

Your going to talk to your teachers niece? :lol:

My gear grinder.

Homework.
I can't wait till I get a job and although I might end up doing more hours in total when I leave work I go home to relax not do more work.

My connection mysteriously cut off.

Either my PC was possessed by a spirit of someone murdered years ago or something was fried out.

Stop... Just stop. This is just a pathetic attempt to get someone to buy you premium. Stop it. Along with your "give premo now" usertitle when you lost premium, it makes it hard to take you seriously. And the thinly veiled cries for free premium won't endear you to anyone.

I seem to remember you saying "Saving money is easy" and saying you had 800 pounds. You can't pick and choose. If you want premium, either buy it yourself or hope someone feels charitable enough, but begging for it is annoying.

I was joking..

Why do people feel the need the rip on me these days, nothing I ever say should be taken seriously..

Jai
I was joking..

Why do people feel the need the rip on me these days, nothing I ever say should be taken seriously..

I don't normally rip on you but seriously, it's not just what you say. You took your avatar off because you are no longer premium! There's no reason!

I don't normally rip on you but seriously, it's not just what you say. You took your avatar off because you are no longer premium! There's no reason!

That wasn't the reason I removed it.. It didn't make sense now that the SOPA thing has passed.

Jai
That wasn't the reason I removed it.. It didn't make sense now that the SOPA thing has passed.

So that warrented removing the whole avatar instead of just the 'censored' bit?

images

F1 fan
Sure you were. :rolleyes:

I'm confused as to why I'm quoted in that? :boggled:

And Jai, we all joke about wanting to be premium sometimes but you were seriously begging.. :dunce:

If you want premium so much, it's only £7,so just buy it. People complaining about trivial things grinds my gears...

Another gear grinder, I just bought Madden NFL '12 for my iPod, and every time it loads up it crashes. I've deleted it and I'm reinstalling it, hopefully that will work.

mattythedog
Another gear grinder, I just bought Madden NFL '12 for my iPod, and every time it loads up it crashes. I've deleted it and I'm reinstalling it, hopefully that will work.

What Gen iPod do you have? Up to date OS?

Some games don't work on older model units.

Stuck at work for another 2.75 hours. It's hot as 🤬. I'll have 3 days off starting tomorrow, tho.

OwensRacing
What Gen iPod do you have? Up to date OS?

Some games don't work on older model units.

4Th gen, latest IOS. Its odd.
Edit: its just finished reinstalling, and it works now! Just have to work out how to play...

So that warrented removing the whole avatar instead of just the 'censored' bit?

images

You're wrong..

If I removed the Censored text, that would mean I would have to convert the Premium size into Standard size.. If your holding a (120x / 120x) avatar when your Premium expires, you can keep it that size until you change it..

Jai should never be given premium again, ever.

Again..? I bought the last one..

Another gear grinder.

As part of my socialogy homework I have to plan a wedding (dont know why) and its so annoying.

Jai
Again..? I bought the last one..

Let me rephrase that!

You should never be premium again. Ever. Your trollstatus went through the roof after the last few adult topic discussions. Grow out of your trollism, and I will buy you lifetime. We speak again in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back