What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai
One thing I hate about Airports.. The man who feels you up in front of everyone..

By the way, when you walk under the scanner, they can see you naked..

Depends which scanner you are walking under. I'm not sure under 18s are allowed to go under the full body scanner anyway.

They didn't have that at Gatwick in July last year or at Heathrow in December 2010. I got felt up at Heathrow in front of all my mates when I went on a ski trip.

That man put his dirty hands down my pants...

I don't know about you, but I don't want the hands of somebody who puts them down peoples trousers all day anywhere near me..

Jai

I don't know about you, but I don't want the hands of somebody who puts them down peoples trousers all day anywhere near me..
That would make him a paedophile because security aren't allowed to touch little kids, so either he should be arrested or you are BS'ing us

Jai

Firstly, he would've been wearing gloves. Secondly, they don't do that.

My DS3 won't freaking charge! One USB PS3 outlet won't charge it, the other connects but won't charge it, it will just supply power to keep it going.

So on battery level it just says " - "

People that say NASCAR is a redneck sport and it's driving in circles, and argue when I try to explain it to them.

@Player7996: You're welcome. @Cowboys965: Yeah they grind my gears too, because its ovals, not circles :P.

Cowboys965
People that say NASCAR is a redneck sport and it's driving in circles, and argue when I try to explain it to them.

Yes. People make that same damn Jeff Dunham joke every time: "They're makin' a left turn!!!"

This infuriates me so much.

I hate that. I hate ignorant people who say NASCAR drivers have no skill, when F1 drivers who have tried NASCAR say that it is just as hard, if not harder. I'd like to see them try driving a car around a corner at 200 mph with little downforce and when the interior is 45 degrees.

It's not that I personally think they have no skill, it's that I find it rather boring to watch guess race in a circle for 4 hours. But it's all opinion based. In fact I believe it to be quite difficult to race like that.

It's not that I personally think they have no skill, it's that I find it rather boring to watch guess race in a circle for 4 hours. But it's all opinion based. In fact I believe it to be quite difficult to race like that.

That is an opinion I respect. I have no objection to people saying that NASCAR is boring to watch, it's when they say it takes no skill that it annoys me.

Having to re-tune every single television in the house for the digital switchover

People can park wherever they want. Surely you aren't that arrogant...

Call me arrogant if you want, but I've got a problem with it. My mom or my dad, depending on who's driving, specifically park the car far away from others, so that other cars won't park next to us, risking that possibility of a pesky door ding. Coming back and seeing some troll car parked next to ours is like a slap in the face. It's as if they're saying ,"Yeah, you parked far away from everyone else so that your precious car is protected. Guess what, I don't give a crap, so I'm gonna park right next to you."
Your post gives me a feeling that you're one of those people that goes and parks next to nice cars at the very edge of the parking lot. Troll.

Dooglers8
Call me arrogant if you want, but I've got a problem with it. My mom or my dad, depending on who's driving, specifically park the car far away from others, so that other cars won't park next to us, risking that possibility of a pesky door ding. Coming back and seeing some troll car parked next to ours is like a slap in the face. It's as if they're saying ,"Yeah, you parked far away from everyone else so that your precious car is protected. Guess what, I don't give a crap, so I'm gonna park right next to you."
Your post gives me a feeling that you're one of those people that goes and parks next to nice cars at the very edge of the parking lot. Troll.
They're most likely not parking there to troll. If you want to control everybody else then buy the parking lot itself. A slap to the face? Seriously? It seems like you're one of those people that has a false sense of power. I'm not trying to be mean, but you really need to mull how you're acting over. And also, I don't see a 10-year old Lexus as a car that's so precious the owner would kill anybody that touched it. You're acting like it's a Rolls! :lol:

Last edited:
That i cant remember what its called when there is a residence in one country but belongs to another country ahhh!!!

I think thats weird that you guys do that, he probably thought, im gonna park over here. And then he parked without even thinking about your car!

They're most likely not parking there to troll. If you want to control everybody else then buy the parking lot itself. A slap to the face? Seriously? It seems like you're one of those people that has a false sense of power. I'm not trying to be mean, but you really need to mull how you're acting over. And also, I don't see a 10-year old Lexus as a car that's so precious the owner would kill anybody that touched it. You're acting like it's a Rolls! :lol:

I really like the car and I don't want anything bad to happen to it. How does that make me a bad person?

Last edited:
New Vegas is really annoying sometimes. I wasted 50 Stimpacks, 100 .308 rounds and 50 .50 BMG rounds on some stupid mission that all I got was about 5K caps and a unique gun. :grumpy: Waste of time and supplies.

The fact that it is snowing, for the first time here, in mid-to-late February. I already have a 2 hour delay for school so if it ends up getting canceled, I have to go to school on a friday on a supposed to be 3 and a half day school week with next Sunday being my birthday so instead of a 3 and a half day birthday weekend, it would only be a standard weekend.

****! Studied so hard and just barely passed my test. Stupid test was like a driving test where it was all worded where any answer could potentially be right. Makes me so mad.

I really like the car and I don't want anything bad to happen to it. How does that make me a bad person?
Not saying that it does, but:
We park far away from the other cars so that idiots like you don't park next to us in your crappy cars! The nerve of some people; I bet the guy did it just to tick us off. :mad:
test_open_400x354.jpg

Now, I know you like the car, but don't act like an arrogant VIP just 'cause it's a Lexus, a Toyota with makeup, basically. You have every right to like it, but don't go around saying that it's better than every other car and it deserves special treatment because of that. It's no '96 Taurus, but it's closer to the Taurus than a LFA. You act like you're the President driving the LFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back