What Grinds your Gears?

• Thread starter MadMike'86
  • 10,373 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that happens too, it's so annoying

Also, the fat b:censored:d who hangs around you like a bad smell but you hate them, and you REALLY have to someone a personal question, but that fat b:censored:d is there so you can't ask the question. Happened to me twice this week, caused by two different fat B:censored:ds. And I'm still yet to ask this person the question. GRRRRRRRR :mad:

Across the world people do face the same problems. Interesting...

:ouch: I'm glad I didn't have to go through that this February:scared:

Yep I actually got bad Grades in Some subjects so I was Taking them again along side new ones in the November and Jan sessions .November results were Awesome but then Came January's Results Today .🤬 IGSCE ,there I said it

Another gear grinder: People laughing at my misery :indiff:

Just kidding, though.

Waking up early (6:30 in the morning) when I'm on vacation.

People that laugh manically at their own jokes!

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another gear grinder: People laughing at my misery :indiff:

Just kidding, though.

Waking up early (6:30 in the morning) when I'm on vacation.

:lol: Just messin' matey, but yeh, that would be pretty frustrating.

What grinds my gears?

Waking up WIDE AWAKE after a heavy night on the old giggle juice, when all you want to do is sleep off the hangover but you cant!

The Silver Ring Thing or whatever bollocks Disney's child stars subscribe to. "Abstinence until marriage" is a load of horse crap.

People who use the term "hot water heater". No, it heats cold water. How hot do you need your water that you're heating it twice!? Idiots...

Invitations to Facebook games I have no interest in playing.
Also, people who join/like stupid Facebook groups/pages. Moreover, those that show just how stupid the people that join/like them are (I didn't know there was a sequel to Titanic!).

:mad:

You pre-plan an important phone call but as your call is answered you forget absolutely everything and it all goes tits up.

Invitations to Facebook games I have no interest in playing.
Also, people who join/like stupid Facebook groups/pages. Moreover, those that show just how stupid the people that join/like them are (I didn't know there was a sequel to Titanic!).

:mad:

Same here, same here... I got too many of those that it is almost uncontrollable. Already told them I don't want any more groups joining and invitations to games - yet I'm getting even more than before.

The Silver Ring Thing or whatever bollocks Disney's child stars subscribe to. "Abstinence until marriage" is a load of horse crap.

Actually I thank the Jonas Brothers for that. Otherwise, a great South Park episode would not exist.

You know what really grinds my gears?!

Those stupid seeds that chefs keep putting in pilau rice, you know, the ones that taste like soap?

I mean, what the hell?!

Is your kitchen so dirty I need to wash my mouth while i'm eating your food?!

"Abstinence until marriage" is a load of horse crap.

No, I don't think so - it's no more or less 'bad' than the opposite. Morality - or lack thereof - is entirely subjective. Just because you believe that abstinence is 'horse crap' does not make your opinion the final word. All people can choose freely and the rest of us will just have to deal with it....

What grinds my gears? Holier-than-thou attitudes...

You know what grinds my gears?

That Red Riding Hood movie trailer. What the 🤬 is a werewolf doing in there? It's like Twilight, fairy-tale style. :grumpy:

A new thing that grinds my gears

How one person can make you feel you have no place in this world and never will. Well, at least I have help from other people

greenville%20lawnmowers.jpg

Lawnmowers. They're loud, noisy and boring. The neighbour is using one right now 👎

What grinds my gears is that when you think you got a good car on your hands, it's gone after an hour it's been posted on craigslist.

People who use the term "hot water heater". No, it heats cold water. How hot do you need your water that you're heating it twice!? Idiots...

Well in that case you must hate anyone who uses anything from this list:
Redundancies

InvincibleM5
What grind my gears now? Windows Vista... Now giving me more problems than ever.

Upgrade to 7... Way better, or switch back to ole faithful.... XP

And on topic.... Having 200+ channels with nothing on sucks... Especially while bob is 11 hours into Le Mans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back