What happened to the ocd?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 30 comments
  • 2,326 views
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
Since a while they started putting rally cars and american in it, and now cars like the carmann ghia. Is there a reason they stop with putting cars like LMP Class in tge ocd?
 
AstonMartinGT5
To give a variety of vehicles and not just the same type each time probably :)

Talk about variety, buggati and fgt are alwys therr
 
2 cars out of like 20 ish (probs less, cbf counting them) that are the same, holy moly thats not variety! :dunce:
 
Since a while they started putting rally cars and american in it, and now cars like the carmann ghia. Is there a reason they stop with putting cars like LMP Class in tge ocd?

Because it's called "Online Collector's Dealership", and with those classics in there, it really deserves the name.
 
exiledfrenchy
Because it's called "Online Collector's Dealership", and with those classics in there, it really deserves the name.

I thought it meant online CAR dealership
 
I thought it meant online CAR dealership

No, it says "Online Collector's Dealership"??

Although in one version of GT5 it's called something like "Hot Car Dealership", which explains the letters on the logo it has. I think it's the Japanese version (I could be wrong).
 
bombe32
No, it says "Online Collector's Dealership"??

Although in one version of GT5 it's called something like "Hot Car Dealership", which explains the letters on the logo it has. I think it's the Japanese version (I could be wrong).

Well ive got my language on dutch and it says online-auto dealer, wich translates to online car dealership
 
That could explain something too, yes :) But in English it's called Online Collector's Dealership. I guess no one at PD thought about having the same name for the dealership in all languages.
 
I'm very pleased with the selection of vintage cars with 0 miles!!!!
:D :) 👍 :) :D

It includes the Lotus Elan and Triumph Spitfire... both of which I have been hosting 1-make races for:
Lotus Elan S1 '62 - Championship Series #1
Triumph Spitfire - Planning Series #3 Championship
So if you're looking for something to do with these cars you pick up from the OCD... stop on over & sign up for all the fun we have with these cars. ;)


Otherwise, I'm snapping up all the vintage cars in the OCD!

I mean how many GTs & LMPs do you really need anyway? Most of them are not difficult to get. I buy almost all vintage cars that show up in my UCD, and there's a few in the OCD that I didn't have yet at all, let alone with 0miles.

Besides, if I had to have a straight diet of GTs & LMPs, I wouldn't even bother playing gt5.
Variety is the spice of life! And vintage is the way to go for interesting online racing!
 
I guess this ocd is a bit more personal, since i had every car except three if them
 
Is there even a Veyron in the OCD?
 
My problem with OCD - it`s sold out within minutes. You can buy the whole line-up with grinding about 6 times Sarthe Cavallino Seasonal...

NO VEYRON :lol:
 
My problem with OCD - it`s sold out within minutes.

Wow, you're quick. It took me quite a while to buy them all. Still hoping for multi-select buy.
 
Not fantastic at all but I'd choose this over the rally-car infested OCD.
 
I hope they remove the Veyron from this game entirely.
 
Yeh not impressed with this weeks OCD but i wanted a Buggati to show up since i've started collecting different colours of Veyrons. And different colour FGTs
 
Wow, you're quick. It took me quite a while to buy them all. Still hoping for multi-select buy.

I like that idea of multi-select buying 👍
 
Since a while they started putting rally cars and american in it, and now cars like the carmann ghia. Is there a reason they stop with putting cars like LMP Class in tge ocd?

I personally think it's to give GT5 players a little taste of everything, not everyone likes LMP cars and because they've already been in the OCD it only makes sense to put different kinds.
 
I'd rather they kept LMP cars out of the OCD, it makes them much more desirable and rare. I hate going to LMP rooms and finding everyone is racing the same one as me because it was in the OCD a few weeks ago, and I got mine from the UCD.. :ouch:
 
Maybe the Veryon is about to switch to premium.

I was excited about this group at first, but I guess it was just because it was so long since the last change. Now I can't wait for the next group.

More unpaintable or cup cars please so I can fill out my collections.
 
Maybe the Veryon is about to switch to premium.

I really hope. I can just imagine, looking at a gorgeous Veyron in the NCD, with the fantastic NCD music playing in the background. One can only dream.....
 
I don't get the big fuss, I guess I just love these cars, I bought all of them 👍
 
Hope the Veyron goes premium, only because my one is in the ugliest colour, and everytime I get it in the OCD, it's still in an ugly colour combo (like grey and yellow)
 
You kidding, some real fantastic cars in here! And 0 miles too! 1 million credits gets them all pretty much, fantastic!
 
a 0/0 GT350R? Yes please!

A 0/0 Elan? Europa? C2 Corvette? A Khamann Ghia!

Yes Please. Too bad you can only buy one of each.
 
Back