what happened with the camaro ss "edge special"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexnipi
  • 24 comments
  • 1,966 views
Messages
255
Spain
Spain
Messages
alexnipi
this car only released in america if i'm not wrong but someone know the reason of why this car isn't in gt6? or is PD logic? :D
sample image:
Kioto - Shoren-In.jpg
 
Because PD. :indiff: It was removed because of PD Logic, but somehow the Jaguar survived. :sick:

By the way, there were probably topics covering this subject before. A quick search would've been easier :sly:
 
I wish it was in gt6. Looks cool!
 
Because PD. :indiff: It was removed because of PD Logic, but somehow the Jaguar survived. :sick:

By the way, there were probably topics covering this subject before. A quick search would've been easier :sly:

The Jag you speak of is the standard XJR-9, correct?
 
I don't like the Camaro anyway. The one modeled in the game, to be specific. There is something wrong with the front tires or axle. Looks terrible no matter what you do with it.

But on-topic. Yeah, It's probably due to licensing or stuff. We ain't missing much anyway. Just another duplicate.
 
I want that back! Just take out the edge part and put in chrome line
Problem solved
 
Because PD. :indiff: It was removed because of PD Logic, but somehow the Jaguar survived. :sick:

By the way, there were probably topics covering this subject before. A quick search would've been easier :sly:

The Jag and other Chrome line cars were not the same as the Edge Camaro & GameStop NASCAR, why wouldn't they (the chrome line jag etc) have survived? All "Chrome Line" cars are in GT6, not just the Jag
 
Last edited:
Key word ( EDGE ) Camaro. Edge paid PD and used it as a promo,so the kids that don't shave,made daddy buy their products. Do you see any EDGE promotions at your local retailer? Paint the damn thing chrome and get over it.
 
I meant the Chrome Line Jag, and other chrome line models, not the Edge or GameStop promo cars. Promo was for GT5 not 6 so I wasn't even expecting to see the promo cars.

I don't get the refferance to the Jag, the Jag is not a promo car and so why would its presence be reffered to when talking about the Promo car for Edge. If the GameStop car was still in but not the Edge then what he's saying would make sense.
 
I'm pretty sure the original post was inquiring were the Edge Camaro was.
 
I'm pretty sure the original post was inquiring were the Edge Camaro was.
Yeah, my bad I thought you were replying to my comment, the conversation has been going on and its been mentioned the Edge is a promo car already, I didn't think you just came in responding to the OP ignoring every other post in the thread
 
The Chromeline XJ13 is in GT6
 
The Jag and other Chrome line cars were not the same as the Edge Camaro & GameStop NASCAR, why wouldn't they (the chrome line jag etc) have survived? All "Chrome Line" cars are in GT6, not just the Jag
I understand that it's a part of that Edge promotion but there's no traces of the logo(s) anywhere on the car. The only part is in the name, ending in "Edge Special."

I'm just saying it shares a lot in common with chromelines. All they'd have to do is remove the "Gran Turismo" lettering in front of the rear wheels and add two extra stripes on the outside of the existing ones. They'd also have to paint them chrome too.
 
Yeah it is, maybe I missed it but I don't see anybody who says the Jag is not in the game.

I guess its because the Edge Camaro has a livery (if we can call it that) that looks like the Chrome Line cars.

Edit just seen your post and Its true it looks like it and little would need to be changed, there is not much Edge about it, but at the end of that day, what can yah do, probably wasn't a high priority for the same reasons
 
Definitely missed. I hope we get some limited edition cars in GT6...

ChevroletCamaroSSGTEditionRedBullHangar7_zps2bbbab20.jpg
 
The "Edge" Special was really just a chromeline version of the Camero. Relatively surprised PD didn't use it to increase the car count.
A chromeline version of the what now? Or is my sarcasmometer not calibrated?
 
Back