What has been your proudest achievement in GT7 thus far? (& What Are You Striving For Next? 🙂)

Not really my proudest, but biggest achievement(s) I guess is having collected all cars in the game and having performed all available engine swaps.

I’m not exactly striving for anything next as I rarely play anymore, but I guess continuing to buy all new cars and performing all new engine swaps as they come counts here.

Maybe someday years from now they’ll fix 2P split screen before the GT7 servers go down and I’ll have some nostalgic fun with the game again as I tend to do with quite a few of my other old games. It’s why I still play GT2 from time to time.

Winning the Spa 1 hour race on maximum difficulty with no assists.
Repeatedly. I can do it on command.
EDIT: Winning several of the Human Comedy missions.
Goals are to buy the Ferarri 250 when it turns up, tune as many cars as possible, and win the Maggiore 1 hour race.

Last edited:
I've been playing for a couple of months (41h) only so there's still a lot for me to do. I'd like to gold "everything", get all the trophies and cars, etc.

I'd also like to get good enough to play sport mode and take part on cool cups like the Toyota GR.

I guess it will sound silly to most people here but my proudest achivement yet was/is to bronze the movie event (2 days left but still 9,35%) and the Catalunya TT later which made me feel a bit less of an impostor.

Last edited:
Biggest achievement for me is buying all the cars. Its almost half a billion credits to buy them all. Of course you win 25% of them, but a lot of those are the cheaper cars. So maybe 380M credits of grinding. Thats a lot of grinding, but I did it and I'm done with that now. Still have a couple circuit experiences I need to fully gold, but I've golded everything else in the game on hard difficulty.

A few of my proudest accomplishments:
  • Reaching DR A+ on a flat screen and then again in VR
  • 100th Sport mode victory
  • Top 10 result in online time trial at Brands Hatch (8th / 128k)
  • Top 10 times in 5 different license tests, including S-10

I still remember my Maggiore mission win as I’d made quite a few close but unsuccessful attempts. Other than that my handful of sport wins, especially not in the meta car. Also (nearly) completing my historic custom race grid.

Completing every world circuit race in a full leather, studded gimp suit whilst being strangled by a merry band of 7 (frequently alternating) midgets and dwarves. The songs from 'Willow' on repeat in the background.

As you can probably imagine, it's been quite the ride/journey.

Last edited:
I've been playing for a couple of months (41h) only so there's still a lot for me to do. I'd like to gold "everything", get all the trophies and cars, etc.

I'd also like to get good enough to play sport mode and take part on cool cups like the Toyota GR.

I guess it will sound silly to most people here but my proudest achivement yet was/is to bronze the movie event (2 days left but still 9,35%) and the Catalunya TT later which made me feel a bit less of an impostor.
You don't have to be "good" for Sport Mode. Just follow some basic etiquette rules it shows you, choose a race, choose a car, then join a race. I recommend starting with a Time Trial. It's like a Circuit Experience, only somewhat easier because you don't have to stop if you mess up (that lap may not count though). Then try Race A. It's still a race but SR and DR will not change. Get used to avoiding collisions even if it costs you places. There's no pressure. If there are races on Le Mans, Spa, Tokyo East, Sardegna Road A, Lago Maggiore (full), or Road Atlanta, join them. Those are tracks you will be getting very familiar with.

You don't have to be "good" for Sport Mode. Just follow some basic etiquette rules it shows you, choose a race, choose a car, then join a race. I recommend starting with a Time Trial. It's like a Circuit Experience, only somewhat easier because you don't have to stop if you mess up (that lap may not count though). Then try Race A. It's still a race but SR and DR will not change. Get used to avoiding collisions even if it costs you places. There's no pressure. If there are races on Le Mans, Spa, Tokyo East, Sardegna Road A, Lago Maggiore (full), or Road Atlanta, join them. Those are tracks you will be getting very familiar with.
By good I guess meant a clean driver more than a fast one. I have already bronzed a couple of TTs so I'm familiar with them. It's a race with 10+ other humans what represents a challenge for me since I don't want to ruin anyones race, as you pointed out, if you mess a TT you just move on, retry or whatever. I will eventually get into online races (other than TTs) but I'll finish (and gold if possible) the single player mode first for sure.

I didn't know that about Race A! Just checked the online manual but I didn't found that info. Where can I learn more?

Getting gold in the Mount Panorama TT with the Maseratti? i think it was... that was really really difficult for me.

Striving to reach A level.

I had some fun a while back trying to beat the menu books on hard difficulty, driving backwards in all the races... won all the way up to menu 27 and took a break before update 1.31 screwed up reversing physics :irked:

The backwards rally win is definitely my high point due to its difficulty, but honourable mention to my Tsukuba 550PP chilli race win - one was a question of pace and the other just keeping it pointed in the wrong direction!

Back