What is/are your current goal(s) in GT Sport?

100 wins. I'm sure I'll never be able to reach DR A+. I have a hard time keeping my SR at S, because it's hard for me to not get revenge on the drivers that race me dirty, and end up back at E.

Gold all the GT league events.

Finish the long list of liveries I wanted to make.

Maybe get the level 2 achievement for doing 30 sport mode races (currently only on 16)

I'd like to win the Sport Mode trophies, but I don't like playing online anything, much less racing.

I do measure my best times against the Top 10 leaders on sport mode and I'd like to get on the board more often. Thats about it. I could not care less about getting DR or SR points.

I already have all the cars and the money, soon I'll have knocked out all the offline races. After that I will probably go to playing PCars or AC until I get bored of racing.

I don't have any goals in GT Sport to be honest. I always wanted to be at the top and somehow achieved that a little bit by participating at the Nürburgring world tour, which was an amazing experience! But to be on the very top, like winning the official FIA season, i'm simply not good enough i guess.
So i just enjoy racing and don't care too much about winning or my DR/SR anymore. Still loving this game :cheers:

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Spa being released on GTS.

I've won on sport mode on every track, had pole on most tracks, the only trophy i lack is lvl50 -for about 5months now- but I cba to grind non-stop just for lvl50.

I used to care for platinum trophies but games lately are not challenging enough to go for platinum. (I only go for platinum in the hardest of the hardest games. Such as GT5, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, NG3, MGS2, MGS3, ...).

Spa is the only thing that can make GTS attractive again for me personally.

1. Improve myself and hone my skill sets even further to be able to cap out my DR

2. End a daily with me in the Top 5 (I've already ended a daily in 7th, so this may be doable)

3. Win against Nik_Makozi and l-shooter

4. Get DR S

5. Be an alien and prove myself to the world! :D
You are too humble :odd: that I always see you as an alien and I don’t think you have any problem to get Dr S.:bowdown::lol::yuck:

For myself, I would like to get Dr A+ on my EMEA account but I found it harder and harder.

I'm not really sure if I have any goals in the sense of targets to achieve. It would be nice to get to DR A+ or get the 91 wins trophy, I guess, but at 22k/B and 11 wins, it doesn't seem likely at this point. So I keep my expectations low and just race to have fun.

I suppose getting a few more wins at a veriety of tracks would be nice, as the majority of mine have come at Dragon Trail Seaside and Brands Hatch GP. I still haven't quite cracked Gardens or Interlagos yet though I've come close.

Finally, I just want to find new ways of having fun with the game. I've taken part in cruise lobbies and drag racing and should probably do more of them. It's nice to meet new people and have a casual race or drive without worrying about SR and dirty drivers.

Right now I want to get the platinum trophy, but that broken crap that is the "King of the Ovals" trophy is the one thing keeping me from doing it. Don't know what I have to do to get, 'cause the task in the description sure as heck doesn't work. :grumpy:

You are too humble :odd: that I always see you as an alien and I don’t think you have any problem to get Dr S.:bowdown::lol::yuck:

For myself, I would like to get Dr A+ on my EMEA account but I found it harder and harder.
Haha I'm just midfield fodder in the FiA races :lol: I'm managing to scrap by in the qualifications to get DR S though :lol:

But thanks for the flattering comment :D :cheers:
You can definitely achieve A+ in EU! Seeing your daily race reports I'm sure of it :)

1 - have fun
2 - have nice races, i don't care if with or without victories...
3 - drive every car that the game gives to me (bought or rewarded) except the Redbull's X (i hate them from the deeper of my heart since GT5 ..)
4 - some liveries...

IR

Last edited:
Saying goodby to all assists (exept ABS) and therefore also to my DR.

I just can't get rid of the feeling like cheating when I play sport mode with assits. I think I fool myself.
I guess by turning assists off I'll lose 20-25k DR in the process. Because not only beeing generaly slower, I'm sure I'll frequently spin around during the races.
But since I'm tired of looking on DR, I'm looking forward to it!
:)

I'm learning to drive fast(ish) again without the CSA, I can do it because I never used CSA for a while and wasn't that slow but then I used it too much because tons of the other guys did and got used to it too much.

After this my goal is to hopefully race at least some of the FIA races and also to race at tracks I've not raced much/if at all at before and learn them.

To make some more good friends in GT Sport so that I can always find someone to race with when I'm on.

I've already met some very good people with great ideas for lobby racing and organized events that allow tuning. It's been a pleasure to race with them and it's kept me playing GT Sport.

Main goal is DR. A. Cants see managing dr s with my few hours a week playtime.

This requires more variety in strong tracks/car classes. Currently gr3/gr2 Dragontrail is my go to DR race. Interlagos is also rather strong and willow springs atleast used to be. Also grA requires less mistakes in races. I tend to push a bit too far sometimes trying near qualifying laps during races.. :embarrassed:

Hoping to see Spa soon, as that has been my goto track for years.

My goal is to hit DR A, even if it's just briefly.
I was 600 points away from DR A after last weekend so it should be possible to hit DR A sometime...

Back