What is missing from GT7 in your opinion?

• Thread starter Uncreative
  • 156 comments
I still think they should have postponed the game to end of 2022 to have much more Content.
It doesn't matter actually if we had to wait another 6-8 month for the Game, at least it didn't felt EMPTY then...!
The dripfeed is intentional. They have content ready. We've seen it multiple times in videos made before release. We're just not allowed to play it until Polyphony decides we're worthy.

I still think they should have postponed the game to end of 2022 to have much more Content.
It doesn't matter actually if we had to wait another 6-8 month for the Game, at least it didn't felt EMPTY then...!
Definitely. I bought the game earlier than I was planning as I had lost trust in PD. But I was trusting review scores by certain people which turned out to be BS. Maybe in a year this game will look like a full game, maybe not. I think PD maybe needed to release the game as basically a beta to get massive feedback in order to actually proceed with development at even the slow pace we see now.

Events. I love GT but it's no longer my fix for single player racing and car collecting. You have all these cars and tracks but so much of it is unused. I haven't owned an Xbox in 15 years but if GT7 doesn't turn it around in the next few months then I'm moving on.

Last edited:
But then you would not have given them your money until then.

I feel like they are trolling us this time around. I can't compare my lap times to my best times, like GTS. What they should have done is add a feature to clear laptime history, not remove the feature.

Or they could have had time to screw it up even more. :P At least with the game being out they've been able to gauge fan reactions to things.
What does that mean?
It probably means he drives almost exclusively race cars and wonders why they aren't snap oversteering if you look at the throttle funny.

Last edited:
Back