What is the best LM Race Car for the new seasonal challenges?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TigerFanTy07
  • 11 comments
  • 2,672 views
Messages
88
What is the best LM Race Car for the new seasonal challenges? The ones with the 650 PP limit.
 
Try put on search 650pp.. there is tons threads for this 👍
 
TigerFanTy07
What is the best LM Race Car for the new seasonal challenges? The ones with the 650 PP limit.

I have had most success with the Mazda 787B. With adjustments to power limiter and ballast added to 650pp.
 
What is the best LM Race Car for the new seasonal challenges? The ones with the 650 PP limit.

Add a little ballast to the 2J, pretty much guaranteed win.
 
I've been having fun with the Audi R8 Race Car '01 and Peugot 905 Race Car '92. Both have tons of grip and provide easy wins even below the 650pp limit against any opponent car.
 
My thread has the answers to all this, just sayin.
 
I've been using Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II. Since its not that overpowered, each race is a bit challenging, but nevertheless, easy win with this car
 
What is the best LM Race Car for the new seasonal challenges? The ones with the 650 PP limit.


I used the Zonda LM race car detuned of course to meet requirements ! I've also used a RM Corvette ZR1 detuned to meet requirements and the Mazda Furai detuned to 650pp with 425hp but don't be fooled by tge hp because this car kicks arse !
 
Last edited:
if you want to keep it cheap, try the corvette zr1 RM fully tuned, first limit the aero , then the engine to 650 pp, its easy to whin then
 
A detuned Bentley - magic:tup:
 
The Audi R8 Team Oreca is good if your'e taking off some of the power. I won All races with that
 
Back