T terdwrassler Messages 10 Denver, CO Messages terdwrassler Jan 16, 2013 #1 I like to let the b spec guys do their thing while I sleep so what is the most efficient tuning for the Formula?
I like to let the b spec guys do their thing while I sleep so what is the most efficient tuning for the Formula?
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Jan 16, 2013 #2 If you let your Bob's race the FGT (Formula Gran Turismo), you really don't need any tuning to win. Just make sure the settings on the pit strategy "strength" is set to 0 or OFF. Though if you really could use a tuning setup, head over to the tuning forums.
If you let your Bob's race the FGT (Formula Gran Turismo), you really don't need any tuning to win. Just make sure the settings on the pit strategy "strength" is set to 0 or OFF. Though if you really could use a tuning setup, head over to the tuning forums.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jan 16, 2013 #3 Please look around and search before creating new threads. Thanks.