what is the best way to get the chrome paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyt3rry
  • 2 comments
  • 922 views
Messages
110
Messages
tonyt3rry / GTP_tonyt3rry
Hi, I not long found out that there was chrome paints. Ive been trying to find out how to get them easy as I would love to put a silver chrome on a old muscle car and make it a nice tuner. any tips?
 
The best ways are to search for threads like this one (there have been many) or you can just trade for them.
 
You get a paint-chip and a horn for every 30 cars in your garage, mostly matte paint. To get chrome, just don't push the OK-button, restart your PS3 instead, until the desired color appears. It might take 4 or 5 attempts, sometimes 10 or 15. I even tried 20 times once, no chrome appeared - not my day that day :crazy:
 
Back