What is the first car you will tune in GT6?

BMW 507 '57
BMW E92 M3 (BMW Motorsport) '10
BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
BMW Z8 '01

I'm sorry, what was that?
Now out of all those cars, I want you to tell me at least one you see on a daily basis.
It's ok, take your time.

Edit: while you're at it, reread the title of the thread. "What is the first car you will tune in GT6." You should be able to deduce that GT cars cannot be anyone's first tuning car. 4 of 6 are GT cars, one is an antique, and the other is not a typical tuning car.....lol

Last edited:
The first car i will tune is the first car were i don't have to buy tuning options for it and that i know ill drive more than once or twice.

So most likely something like a RE Rx-7 or like a Super GT

I just plan on getting an AE86 and tuning it up, that's the way it's been for me since GT3 and it hasn't failed me yet! But since I have the anniversary edition on the way and some more money to tool around with, maybe an RS type FD RX-7 or an S15 Spec R Aero. Hell I'll just the the three of them. And a Celica. Need a Celica for a good FF tuning car.

Same car I did with gt5, Dodge charger 69 or 70, 69 is my favorite r/l car. 1360711.jpg
God Bless the Hemi ♡

I'm thinkin' the Ferrari GTO '84 for starters. It's not the cheapest, but after I start to accumulate credits it may be the first one that I really take seriously in the tuning department.

But for my very first car? As far as I can remember, I've always started GT Career Modes with a Mazda RX-7 from the 80's. That might be my very first tune.

Last edited:
Ever since I saw them race at Zandvoort a couple of years back I've loved the BMW Z4 GT3. I think I'll mess around with that one for a while, and then use a proper tune from one of you guys <3

Most likely an S-Chassis, premium PS13 is on my mind.
Which in normal speak is a Nissan of the Silvia variety or similar which, in addition to being a very acceptable and sporting daily drive, are popular among those who are fond of performing the repetitive controlled skids and slides known as 'drifting' (not to be confused extra marital affairs or homelessness).

Which in normal speak is a Nissan of the Silvia variety or similar which, in addition to being a very acceptable and sporting daily drive, are popular among those who are fond of performing for show the repetitive controlled skids and slides known as 'drifting' (not to be confused extra marital affairs or homelessness).

Right you are, good sir.

Honda Civic - not sure which one, but the Civic has been my first car in all of the GT games to date and I am miffed that they are now forcing a Fit upon us...

Honda Civic - not sure which one, but the Civic has been my first car in all of the GT games to date and I am miffed that they are now forcing a Fit upon us...
It's rather fitting if you think about it...wait, that's not right. Fit inducing?

Love how PD broke all of your dreams and gave you a wide choice of either a honda fit or a honda fit LOL.
I was going to have a fit when i found out the fit was the only car that would fit the specifications. Oh well, have to work harder at the gym to keep fit so i will be fit to drive that beast, hey at least i can fit the fit in a Dodge Ram, although the game wouldn't fit the description if i would be able to do that, now would it. I don't think i can fit an other fit joke into this post.

My dads yellow Chevy Nova SS.:( Then I'll build the 240 that was taken from me:mad:🤬, I loved working on that car building it to where it was. I was going to learn how to drift in that car:lol:. Then a Super Snake.

@Laphonso a proper tune for some of these people is going over the top. I myself if some will do a proper tune now they have the ability to get a car up over a 1,000 and if they'll use the power limiter correctly as well with these options.

Last edited:
First car I will tune is the '90 Nissan Primera 2.0Te. I will make it look exactly like the one I had! And of course tune it to perfection. Hopefully carbon fiber hood is available for the "standard" cars as well this time around.

Now out of all those cars, I want you to tell me at least one you see on a daily basis.
It's ok, take your time.

Edit: while you're at it, reread the title of the thread. "What is the first car you will tune in GT6." You should be able to deduce that GT cars cannot be anyone's first tuning car. 4 of 6 are GT cars, one is an antique, and the other is not a typical tuning car.....lol

I think you are misunderstanding the question. This is about our virtual tuning garages; about what car you will upgrade and change tuning settings on. You don't need to see the car every day IRL to make it the first car tuned, and it also doesn't need to be a road car. I know my first tune will be a car I almost never see, and I don't know what it will be yet. Probably the anniversary Viper.

I think you are misunderstanding the question. This is about our virtual tuning garages; about what car you will upgrade and change tuning settings on. You don't need to see the car every day IRL to make it the first car tuned, and it also doesn't need to be a road car. I know my first tune will be a car I almost never see, and I don't know what it will be yet. Probably the anniversary Viper.
But the anniversary Viper isn't a GT car. We see those daily in Miami though. They are nasty cars IRL.

Back