What is the first car you will tune in GT6?

I just started tuning an Abarth 500 to this:
abarth-bathurst.JPG

two of these will be running in the Bathurst 12H in February.

Somebody already bought the Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 ???? as second car??? it seems to be around 400PP and 50.000CR. How does it drive ? I love that car !!

Somebody already bought the Ferrari Dino 246 GT ’71 ???? as second car??? it seems to be around 400PP and 50.000CR. How does it drive ? I love that car !!
Im working on this car right now. I come from the FM tuning side of things so I still need to get a good grip on the GT stuff. I spent the last few months tuning on GT5 and hated it because it was so arse backwards at times.
The car stock is damn near spot on to the dino in FM. I'll base my tune off of my old FM tune. I kept it in a relative class and didnt over power the car. I try to keep it close to a real world build when I can.
More to come. BTW your tunes really help me along the way.

The Ferrari handles nice in stock form. I grabbed a Dino, A110 and GT350 first thing. The classic cars are a joy to drive in GT6.

me ether it takes a way from the challenge and than its 100,000$

It takes away from the challenge? To each their own. Last thing I wanna hear right now is "wow your a newbie for using nitrous" all because he shot a dry 300 shot to stunt**** you half way through the quarter mile. If you wanna take 200 dollars when I offered you 300 it's all fine and dandy. Using nitrous is not taking a challenge away. You still have to tune the nitrous.

It takes away from the challenge? To each their own. Last thing I wanna hear right now is "wow your a newbie for using nitrous" all because he shot a dry 300 shot to stunt**** you half way through the quarter mile. If you wanna take 200 dollars when I offered you 300 it's all fine and dandy. Using nitrous is not taking a challenge away. You still have to tune the nitrous.
i didn't mean from online i meant for the career i don't care if people are spraying online

I'm driving one of my favorite 450PP cars from GT5 - the Toyota MR2 G-Limited! It's still a great car I just need to dial in the tuning a bit.

For me it has to be the Mustang GT500 and right after the nova pretty excited they added a couple more American classics can't wait to get back to dragging

My first car in GT has traditionally been the Mazda RX-7, So naturally I saved up to buy a Spirit R Type A. I'm not even done tuning it, 2 more engine stages to go a transmission and nitro but it is already FAAASSSST!

The first car I bought and tuned, except for the tranny, is the C7 Corvette Stingray. I've had it down to 307hp with Sports: Hard and up to 981hp with Racing: Softs with the same suspension setup and it drove wonderfully to me..

180SX track tune. It has about 327HP, used RKM's GT5 S13 suspension. Needs to be lighter though.

I purchased the Lexus LFA Nurburging edition (my first car after the Honda Fit).

I assumed that it would have come somewhat tuned already. I was absolutely miffed at the fact that it comes with Nothing, and it handles like a really bad car on the Nurburgring. it has rear aero that you cannot even adjust.

you can still buy suspension and adjust that, but I reaaally thought that for once, PD included this car for a special reason.

Is this normal?

Back