What is the longest time you've spent playing GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NismoR32Tuner
  • 16 comments
  • 777 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
im just wondering what is the longest u have played GT4 strait ?
 
There is an edit button, so you don't have to double post.

Anyway, I think I played it for 24 hours once, just didn't want to stop the Nurb 24 hour race! :lol:
 
Longest was 6 hours.

I still haven't done any of the 24hr enduros yet.
 
u have played GT4 strait


I dont know if the spelling of straight was a mistake or if you were shortend it, but we dont allow words such as 'u' and 'soz' on GTP, mainly because not all of our members speak English as their first language, but also because it looks pretty stupid (in my opinion)

Hope this helps for your future posts.
 
Hi NismoR32Tuner, welcome to GT Planet. :)

As benny456 has already mentioned, please use the edit button to add things to your original post instead of adding things in a seperate post immediately after your first one.

Also please familiarise yourself with the Acceptable Use Policy which asks that you use proper English in your posts and thread titles. Many people will avoid threads which have things like "u" instead of "you" in the title and typing "im" instead of "I'm" isn't well thought of here. Please consider this a friendly piece of advice to a new member, from a well established old member, so that you don't incur the wrath of the moderators! (Well actually they're not that unfriendly, but don't argue with the indigo one! :) You'll see who I mean!! ;) )

Anyway, longest straight is about 8 or 9 hours, during 24hr races, but there were little breaks for drinks/meals and toilet stops during that time, so I haven't actually sat and not left the racing seat for that length of time! :lol:

@ George Morley, for someone whose spelling is less than perfect, you haven't much room to criticise, especially criticising a new member! Your first language is supposed to be English, and yet there's at least 2 glaring spelling errors in your signature alone! :dunce: As a new member, and not necessarily one with English as a first language NismoR32Tuner should be given a chance before you jump straight down his throat. :(
 
I've beaten you to it Smallhorses ;)

I've races 3 24 Hour races on A Spec so 24 Hours is the longest I've spent (I had small breaks of about 1 hour every 3-4 hours)
 
Of course, you didn't sit and race all day, did you?
 
George Morley
I beaten you to it Smallhorses ;)

This is not a grammatically good post to make after criticising someone elses bad English.
I've beaten you into a linguistic pulp! :lol:

Besides, I offered constructive advice to a new member, while you offered ridicule and scorn. Which is better?

George Morley
I dont know if the spelling of straight was a mistake or if you were shortend it, but we dont allow words such as 'u' and 'soz' on GTP, mainly because not all of our members speak English as their first language, but also because it looks pretty stupid (in my opinion)

Errors such as those highlighted in red hardly help your case! :sly:
 
Ok people, let's not argue over this! ;)
After all, this is supposed to be a thread about how long we have played on GT4 in one go, not who can spell the best, or who is the most grammatically correct! Still, the argument made me chuckle!
 
im probably around the same as gt4 rule, 6 hours
 
Cerpin_taxt is that a typo?...47 hours?!?, no-way.

I don't know how anyone could play GT4 longer than 3 hours at a time. My eyes just get too sore after a couple of hours playing.
 
49 hours, I did both La Sarthes in a row with an hours break between them. I had my slave (aka the mother) on hand for drinks and food and kicks in the ribs when I was falling asleep
 
:scared: :crazy: :ouch: :sick: :yuck: :indiff:


Me about 9 hours, B-speccing the Nurburgring enduro...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back