What is The "Most Beautiful" car in GT 5???

Sir Tuddle
Lancia Delta :drool:

I don't know about most beautiful. But in a way yeah it is.

A friend of mine told me one time "why would they put this piece of crap in GT5 and premium".... I replied it was the last production car Lancia made. It is truly a iconic car. It's place is in GT.

Donald Rumsfeld
The first time I saw the Delta, I accused it of being a fake Golf.

I've done some learning since then.

Yeah it does look like that year golf but better.

1954 mercedes 300 sl
Simply because it wasn't getting enough love.
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 because I spent so much time staring at 2 on my wall.

I love the Z31 300zx and the s30 240z G-Nose. as far as racecars I like the 69' Camaro RM it looks like Trans AM racers actually did in the day

I'm all for the Jaguars right now. It started when I finally saw the beauty of the E-Type, and then discovering how the XK coupes were full of design references to the E-Type. On the very top of my list sits the XFR.

I think the SLS AMG is the most beautiful car in GT5, followed closely by the 787B (Stealth and non-stealth version), the McLaren F1 and Ferrari F40 in an even 3rd.

Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z and Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R... my favourite cars :) But one of the nicest cars are Lambo Aventador and Mercedes SLS

I saw that one fella had installed chrome paint on a 86 GT.

It looked hawt with dark gold Volks. (The razoe blade rims)

I really like the old Corvette Stingray, even though it's just a standard for me it's the best looking car in the game. Oddly enough, don't think I have ever driven it in GT5. :D

Back