What is The "Most Beautiful" car in GT 5???

Its hard to say beautiful and in what context, it could be beautiful technologically, beautiful looks or beautiful sound. Many cars do it one of these better than most others but sound is hard is in real life sound seems so different in some cars like the 787b sounds like a jet, LFA is a master piece etc

Capp96100
Why did you say that? :(

Why not?
When alone, **** means something awful, but when you say something is THE ****, that actually means that you're saying that the thing is the best. LOL

Why not?
When alone, **** means something awful, but when you say something is THE ****, that actually means that you're saying that the thing is the best. LOL

Really?!?! I'm so sorry. I didn't know, mate! Ahaha ;)

So.... I agree with you ;)

Mazda Furai. I know it's standard and not modeled all that well, but I still catch myself staring at it. :drool:

Last edited:
I have to say the Ferrari 458 is simply amazingly good looking. But I will also give a hearty thumbs up to the simply astounding Aston Martin V12 Vantage, and the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG.

XS
Mazda Furai. I know it's standard and not modeled all that well, but I still catch myself staring at it. :drool:

The only bad thing about the Furai is that you can't paint the car... mine is stuck in Green Metallic :P

The only bad thing about the Furai is that you can't paint the car... mine is stuck in Green Metallic :P
Agreed. Some people have had luck finding all color variants in the UCD, but not me. All I've ever seen are matte black, which mine is, and white.

Since I only see functionality in a car in GT5 (say speed,handling,sound,etc.) it's kinda hard to pick the most beautiful car in GT5 so I'll go with the X2010,the Castrol Supra 97,the Integra Type R (DC2),the STI '10 and some others...

XS
Agreed. Some people have had luck finding all color variants in the UCD, but not me. All I've ever seen are matte black, which mine is, and white.

Very true, ive got black, grey, white, red, blue, green and yellow. I still find black the best with the blue strip lighting.

Blacksunguitar
The furai is the most beautiful, I bought the black color because it looks amazing especially with the blue lights

It's really a shame that cars like the furai are standard when they clearly deserve to be premium

I don't think the Lexus LFA or Lancia Stratos has been said and honestly, I'm quite surprised. For me, it's a tie between the two.

It's really a shame that cars like the furai are standard when they clearly deserve to be premium
The Furai could be a real contender for most beautiful GT5 car if it was premium!

Also, another one I've noticed more and more lately is the Bently Speed 8 :drool:

The Maserati Gran Turismo S '08

superspeedwaydaytona1.jpg

Poetry in motion...

Looks like a whale shark with the huge grill (peugeot reminicense?)

Back