What is The "Most Beautiful" car in GT 5???

The Maserati Gran Turismo S '08

superspeedwaydaytona1.jpg

Poetry in motion...

llNovall
Ferrari F40

Jaywalker
The Maserati Gran Turismo S '08

Poetry in motion...

These two should be in the top 10.

F40 instant classic.

The Gtan-Turismo S well i have one in black the back end is so good the front end has warmed up to me too

These two should be in the top 10.

F40 instant classic.

The Gtan-Turismo S well i have one in black the back end is so good the front end has warmed up to me too

Yep, the F40 is also a classic. (I have about 8, lol! At 1 stage i used them as 'currency' to store credits & never bothered selling them.)

As for the Maser, I've got 4 in various stages of tuning... 👍

Jaywalker
Yep, the F40 is also a classic. (I have about 8, lol! At 1 stage i used them as 'currency' to store credits & never bothered selling them.)

As for the Maser, I've got 4 in various stages of tuning... 👍

As in most fun I have to say F40 too. Nothing more fun than hoping on my wheel turning off all displays. Putting on any track really (specially nurburgring day or night) and going for a cruise with my surround soundsystem blasting.

Eks
Citroen GT. The Road and Concept versions...the Race one is a bit les swith that wing :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omDcv6Ufgyk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Only if PD got the sound right. Only if. That link is the real one

The very last car you play with before you realise what a dull, disappointing waste of time GT5 is, and you find something far more interesting to do with your time - like watching paint dry.

Otherwise for me, it's the Corvette Z06 Racecar '63 or the Alpha Giulia Racecar '65.

Last edited:
Earlier in the thread I says the Lotus Evora is the most beautiful car, I still agree with that sentiment, however now I would add the E Type Jaguar.

JAHHAJ
I agree I've grown a love to 90's JDM cars and I've always loved the Yellowbird. That makes 3 of us wierd people. :)

Hey, add me as well ;).

Gotta love 90's JDM cars and 930s that are monsters from RUF! :D

Street car: Tommykaira ZZ-II

Race car: Toyota GT-One (TS020)

Classic car: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RM.

Street car: Ferrari F430
Race Car: Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Classic Car: Corvette C2 Stingray
Concept Car: Mazda Furai

Performance:
M3 csl
Zonda R
Amuse S2000 gt1 turbo
Lamborghini aventador

most beautiful:
Sls amg
Dome zero
ferrari F40
Skyline r33 gt-R lm road going version

Mazda RX-8 Type S
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Honda NSX-R Type R (NA2)
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car

Street car: Ferrari F430
Race Car: Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Classic Car: Corvette C2 Stingray
Concept Car: Mazda Furai

i agree with the last one as its just crazy looking but just so calm and smoothly designed.
Street Car: Volvo C30 as it's one of the best looking normal car on the road
Super Car (splitting from street car): Probably 458 (430 wasn't that pretty, ferrari miss the boat on some cars) or V12 Vantage as that rear end is just......
Race Car: Jaguar XJ13 (908 isn't really design, more function but its ok) Or 787b just for inner function.
Classic Car: Lambo Muira as the doors created bull horns when opened, Genius or Jaguar E-Type for elegance
Concept car: Yes Mazda Furai or GT byCitroen due to the wacky factor

The Mazda Furai and Ferrari 458 Italia come to mind when thinking about beautiful cars. And the Lamborghini Miura is drop-dead gorgeous.

Back