P P781S Messages 21 Messages P781S Jan 25, 2011 #1 Just want to know. Till now, the most expensive was the Ferrari California. 90thousand Cr.
skygkar Premium Messages 131 Lyon/FR Messages skygkar Jan 25, 2011 #3 Well, as I was the one to give the definite answer in the original thread.... That's the Ferrari F40. You'll get 135 000 credits for it.
Well, as I was the one to give the definite answer in the original thread.... That's the Ferrari F40. You'll get 135 000 credits for it.
XxOnLySBz4mExX Messages 1,477 New York, U.S.A Messages XxOnLySBz4mExX Jan 25, 2011 #5 BKViper Click to expand... 👍
P P781S Messages 21 Messages P781S Jan 25, 2011 #6 skygkar Well, as I was the one to give the definite answer in the original thread.... That's the Ferrari F40. You'll get 135 000 credits for it. Click to expand... Thanks. And I though no one would think in this, so I didn't searched. Sorry. Let it fall.
skygkar Well, as I was the one to give the definite answer in the original thread.... That's the Ferrari F40. You'll get 135 000 credits for it. Click to expand... Thanks. And I though no one would think in this, so I didn't searched. Sorry. Let it fall.