What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
This song is the epitome of the lack of education that our generation is facing. I can bet that there are kids on the Internet that are going to argue with you over what sound a saxophone makes, regardless of whether they like this song or not. Not to mention the unoriginal lyrics and that the song structure and underlying beat is a complete rip off of the already mundane 'Uptown Funk':

This song is the epitome of the lack of education that our generation is facing. I can bet that there are kids on the Internet that are going to argue with you over what sound a saxophone makes, regardless of whether they like this song or not. Not to mention the unoriginal lyrics and that the song structure and underlying beat is a complete rip off of the already mundane 'Uptown Funk':

Oh god, that song is so big in the UK right now

Bo
Includes instructions to repeatedly "break your legs" and relentless repetition of some bop sound.

If you think that's worse, check this....:yuck:

Repetitve song. Same lyrics and a annoying chorus too and I'm surprised this is popular in my country and whenever I say this one is not music, they'll say its dance music. Really? If I were to listen to dance music, I would just listen to Deadmau5, Major Lazer, Skrillex, Steve Aoki, and Nero. Not some repetitive song.

3cd8a33a.png

Hopefully he won't win because of this!

I just simply hate all of what that song stands for, it is the most evil song I've heard since Rickroll, Let It Go, Shake It Off, Break Free, all the other songs in this thread or even the dreaded C*** M* M****, which now makes it my most hated song ever.

Oh look, JB's back and it's even worse now than Baby.

- Repetitive background music plus with that annoying "uhhhh ohhh" sound.
- Weird title also and it's just about saying sorry to your girlfriend. Like what the 🤬? You can just say sorry easily without needing to sing .
- And also, "PURPOSE: The Movement", What Movement?

Seriously JB, you will never give out good songs.

Last edited:
Debatable; he's matured enough on the music front to pretty much escape the teen pop image.
I like the minimalist trap. The drop is interesting enough, it feels quite dark.
Weird title also
The word "sorry" isn't particularly odd by my standards. :confused:
it's just about saying sorry to your girlfriend. Like what the 🤬?
It's a song about relationships. It's generic pop, it's not going to be deep or experimental on the lyrical side. What else would you expect?
You can just say sorry easily without needing to sing .
Songs don't happen because someone felt like blaring their thoughts aloud one day like a musical, they happen because songwriters write songs for singers to perform, it gets produced by some producers, the singer sings it and gets payed, and that's it. You're going to daft lengths to justify your opinion.
That's purely opinion based, but I'm sure many would like to disagree with you. He's a generic pop artist. He's there to make chart music, and he's successful in it. "Love Yourself" was a nice departure, and a very nicely produced song overall.

Call out trashy pop songs however many times you wish, but the "JB sux 4eva" posts are nonsense.

Bo
Debatable; he's matured enough on the music front to pretty much escape the teen pop image.

I like the minimalist trap. The drop is interesting enough, it feels quite dark.

The word "sorry" isn't particularly odd by my standards. :confused:

It's a song about relationships. It's generic pop, it's not going to be deep or experimental on the lyrical side. What else would you expect?

Songs don't happen because someone felt like blaring their thoughts aloud one day like a musical, they happen because songwriters write songs for singers to perform, it gets produced by some producers, the singer sings it and gets payed, and that's it. You're going to daft lengths to justify your opinion.

That's purely opinion based, but I'm sure many would like to disagree with you. He's a generic pop artist. He's there to make chart music, and he's successful in it. "Love Yourself" was a nice departure, and a very nicely produced song overall.

Call out trashy pop songs however many times you wish, but the "JB sux 4eva" posts are nonsense.
Hmm maybe I've gone a bit too far in that post though but seriously, I'm not one of those people who follow that principle you mentioned in your post. It's just annoying as 🤬.

- Weird title also and it's just about saying sorry to your girlfriend. Like what the 🤬? You can just say sorry easily without needing to sing .
- And also, "PURPOSE: The Movement", What Movement?

oh

hell

no

This is probably one of JB's best songs in the last few years.

Back