What is the worst song ever?Music 

• Thread starter Curveball
  • 1,591 comments
Still not sure if it is in the worst or best category

Posting the short version here, but know there is a 6 minute version if you do end up liking it :lol:

A few songs are rubbish to say the least The Birdy Song and a lot of this rap stuff IMO,
But the one I would reach and turn the radio off for is Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis or anyone else who sings it.
Depressing Woe is me sad garbage, There is a few others which fall in this genre for me Only the Lonely Roy Orbison, Dollar Give me back my Heart Vomit inducing. Oldies I know but the thread title did ask.
Now I don't mind a small bit of love songs now and again EG: Diana Ross, Barry White, usually when the moment with a women is getting all Well you know lol. It's just when I hear these woe is me songs I cringe.

Bit of advice for the younger ones if your trying to get a girl in the mood for romance chuck on in the background a Dr.Hook cd trust me it works with the lights down low and your charm it's a winner. Have that one for free;)

I try to appreciate indie music, even when it's not that good, but this song right here is downright awful.

This isn't a song, but rather something like a ringtone. It's just a guitar and drum solo with the only lyric which says "You're dead". And you'll notice that it lasts for five seconds.

I'll add another contribution to this thread: He Loves U Not by Dream. Atrocious production, atrocious use of auto-tune, atrocious performers, atrocious song.

And thanks to ads, I was able to grab the code without hearing that garbage again.

That song should earn the title as "Most Evil Song In All Of Mankind No Matter What, Bar None". That has now become my most hated song ever since C*** M* M**** by C**** R** J*****, Rickroll, Fancy, Royals and "Break Free (feat. Zedd)".

I was so tempted to report that song but I'm not sure if the AUP mentions horribly evil and terribly annoying, idiotic and utter nonsensical songs, but that song is no doubt the worst in this entire thread. Looks like you win.

Last edited:
Back