What is this box?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Homer_SS
  • 13 comments
  • 1,155 views
Messages
183
I searched GTP but came up with nothing.

This box has been bothering me for quite some time..... I dont know what its used for? It could be power supply or multitap or something else.

Can anyone with a new PStwo help me out?:dunce:
 

Attachments

  • 041026b.jpg
    041026b.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 247
Power supply. Plugs into the power cable just above it.
 
Yep. The smaller PS2 uses an external power supply, so the transformer is located along the power cable rather than inside the unit. So's they could make it teeny.
 
Yeah, pretty lame way of making it smaller. Kind of like with the laptops. You still have to lug the damn thing around, might as well be all in one package.
 
Oh, the real question is ... where did you find this picture? I want the package!
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

That bundle is VERY attractive! :O But I don't think it will sell well coimpared to buying the game individual since there are already MILLIONS of PS2 in people's home. But still, the bundle would be a GOOD buy for someone who wants GT4 and doesnt have a PS2! :O 👍
 
That is retarded; just keep it all in one;

Today 5:02 PM
LoudMusic Yeah, pretty lame way of making it smaller. Kind of like with the laptops. You still have to lug the damn thing around, might as well be all in one package.

All in one is much easier than having a bunch of seperate parts; but the bundle looks cool. New PS2 users should be happy.
 
I would rather have a sperate power supply and smaller main unit, idon't move mine around so if i can keep that extra space behind the ps2 the better, plus one less thing adding excess heat to the main ps2 unit
 
whens this bundle coming out, and where(available in the U.S.?)?
 
whens this bundle coming out, and where(available in the U.S.?)?
Well that is dictated by the release of GT4. I imagine the offer will be available at release or soon after.
 
Anyone noticed that the game box for GT4 is white? Other than MGS2's clear style box theyre all blue or black. Looks like GT4 has been granted enough status to merit a SPECIAL box...hehe.
 
Back