C cslm3 Messages 2 Feb 23, 2006 #1 what is this part between the shift nob and the shift boot call I want one
BMW POWER Messages 804 Feb 23, 2006 #2 You meen the stick? Theres lots of places your could get one, salvage yard, dedicated auto parts store and even the parts department of the make of your car most likely come to mind.
You meen the stick? Theres lots of places your could get one, salvage yard, dedicated auto parts store and even the parts department of the make of your car most likely come to mind.
xcsti Messages 2,415 Feb 23, 2006 #3 Isn't there usually a ring that connects the boot to the knob? Oh well I think you need to be a bit clearer.
Isn't there usually a ring that connects the boot to the knob? Oh well I think you need to be a bit clearer.
SRV2LOW4ME It's a G thing Premium Messages 5,833 Right behind you Messages SRV2NV Feb 23, 2006 #4 xcsti Isn't there usually a ring that connects the boot to the knob? Oh well I think you need to be a bit clearer. Click to expand... Depends on the car. My current car has one, but my last one didn't, it just sat snug around the shifter. Without a picture, or a clearer definition, I don't think any of us can help him out any further then what BMW POWER has stated.
xcsti Isn't there usually a ring that connects the boot to the knob? Oh well I think you need to be a bit clearer. Click to expand... Depends on the car. My current car has one, but my last one didn't, it just sat snug around the shifter. Without a picture, or a clearer definition, I don't think any of us can help him out any further then what BMW POWER has stated.