What is wrong with the online racing and people discriminating ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhonno
  • 152 comments
  • 11,140 views
I was in a room last night, and there was 1 guy who had his mic on, for the full length of the free run he was calling everybody a ******....<<< (N-word) It lasted at least 15 minutes, and I really wondered where he got the energy from..

Checked his PSN, sent him a message, and I reported him, I hate retards.

how did you report him (was it from within GT5 or PSN?!) i managed it once to some raggamuffin from COD and i cant remmember how i did it :grumpy:. just really annoying, i was in a room the other day full of chavs....OMG bad enough with them fools on the bus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6LMpUPRjVQ

haha the conventional chav...
 
I've found not racism per se, but a type of discriminatory behavior. It's against people with the GTP_Tag. Yesterday, I was playing around in the lobbies, and I swear one room the guys wouldn't shut up about "GTP guy" (except they pronounced it more "JTP", which pissed me off.

I did have a good moment with 2 fine Americans, they said my name and noticed I drove up in a rice-y Fiat 500 to a Mine's GT-R and a Toyota Celica Rally Car. They got amazed when I kept up with them.

So don't say all Americans are bad. I'm a fine driver too.
 
Look up Fun Racers on here...We all chase Pitihawk from Spain, and we love the challenge. I can only suggest looking for people here that dont care two ****s about what country someone is from, only that they are a good person!

Thanks, will do!
 
Happened to me with some frenchmen, and unfortunetly for them i know swear words in french, so i heard them calling me an english retard and such... i owned them in 3 races and then they kicked me

French people always had problems with immigrants - no matter if they're black, white or whatever skin color. Yet, they always want people to speak their language, which is kind of ridiculous online.

The nationality doesn't matter as much, I think - stupid people exist everywhere.
 
French people always had problems with immigrants - no matter if they're black, white or whatever skin color. Yet, they always want people to speak their language, which is kind of ridiculous online.

The nationality doesn't matter as much, I think - stupid people exist everywhere.

Yer, just too bad that those people tend to give other people the wrong impression of another country
 
Look up Fun Racers on here...We all chase Pitihawk from Spain, and we love the challenge. I can only suggest looking for people here that dont care two ****s about what country someone is from, only that they are a good person!

I did a search on GTPlanet for "Fun Racers" and didn't find anything. Got a link?
 
That's the world today for you ... It happens on this forum everyday.
 
It's pretty sad to find a room with the title I hate N-word. Seriously? I joined the room just to report the host lol.
 
discimigration goes by how there country reflects in there driving additude.
If I go into some other countries room they might kick me because they don't like my country or don't like the experience they have with driving with people from my country or use sterotypes
Like not all americans are rednecks theres only some but it's a sterotype that will be hard to get rid off and probably will never go away.
 
i think they should remove the flags from infront of our names....
 
I haven't seen any discrimination myself but I saw a couple rooms that said French speaking only.

Wait wait wait, it said 'French speaking only' in English?
 
FWIW, I've lived in the United States my entire life, since birth, and have never met a redneck in person.
 
Well to be honost , What most rednecks are and what they are made out to be are so far apart it isnt funny. A true redneck is a hard working guy who does whatever it takes to make sure his family is taken care of, Will give ou the shirt off his back if you need it. Will take his last dollar and help you in a time of need.
Not the typical stereotype they portray on TV and people make fun of, "We" hunt, fish help each other out and will help a perfect stranger at any hour day or night. I am proud to be called a redneck by most.
And if you never met a redneck , Heres your chance . My name is ron glad to meet yall,
 
Well to be honost , What most rednecks are and what they are made out to be are so far apart it isnt funny. A true redneck is a hard working guy who does whatever it takes to make sure his family is taken care of, Will give ou the shirt off his back if you need it. Will take his last dollar and help you in a time of need.
Not the typical stereotype they portray on TV and people make fun of, "We" hunt, fish help each other out and will help a perfect stranger at any hour day or night. I am proud to be called a redneck by most.
And if you never met a redneck , Heres your chance . My name is ron glad to meet yall,

Glad to meet you,Ron. I am an Indian. Another huge stereotype:sly:
 
Oh, I've met plenty of hardworking guys and gals with trucks and that love the outdoors and a little too much sun on their exposed skin, but the cliché... nope. I refuse to let the media or entertainment industry tell me what to think about individuals. Hey Ron! Good to meet'cha!
 
That is actually a valid point,I think it would help curb this nonsense.

I don't think it will, infact if anything it will create more problems. Lag will be a real issue for some if they aren't able to restrict who enters their rooms. Also people will simply start asking everyone where they come from before anyone even gets to racing, this could lead to more abuse and racist remarks and it won't stop the idiots naming their rooms whatever they want anyway.
 
If i play online in open lobbys, i am looking for two types of them.

Either a german lobby, where i hope to find a good connection, new fast german people or other germans, i already know.

Or i find a lobby opend by guy with a GT tag, like GTP, TeamGT etc., where i will find fair races :)

last time, two italians joined my lobby. They were fair, one was from TeamGT. But then they started writing italian in the chat box, and i did not understand what they wrote :D
 
Glad to have met everyone so far from here . Made some good trades and raced a few good people also.
 
FWIW, I've lived in the United States my entire life, since birth, and have never met a redneck in person.

yes, It's a bad stereotype. Im from the United States and i've never met a "Redneck"
 
Well ive been a resident of the US my whole life too and HAVE met rednecks, but Ive always got along with them all :D
 
I once got kicked from a room for being American. I entered a Super GT race with 15 other Japanese players. I beat every one of them fair and square in my Lexus Bandia SC430. Afterwards, I saw a few texts with the word "USA" (And much confusing symbol) in them. The next thing I know, I've been kicked.
 
oblivionskate
yes, It's a bad stereotype. Im from the United States and i've never met a "Redneck"

Really depends on where you go. Wal-Mart on a Sunday afternoon is a good place to spot a few :P
 
I have lived in the US most of my life, and I have met everything from hillbillies to rednecks. Some of them are nice! Some.
 
FWIW, I've lived in the United States my entire life, since birth, and have never met a redneck in person.

Your location says Denver, which isn't exactly known for it's redneck population, actually quite the opposite.

You can and will find rednecks as soon as you go south of DC. That's where I met them, and frankly speaking they're nice people (at least they have been to me, a middle class white kid) until you talk politics. A little less cultured, but hey, that's their charm. Also you can find some that aren't racist if you're diligent enough.

Top Gear can't go a season, usually even an episode, without grossly offending a country or nationality somewhere. It's hilarious, and a nice slap in the face to the politically correct crowd. Not endorsing racism at all, but put things in perspective for a second.
 
Your location says Denver, which isn't exactly known for it's redneck population, actually quite the opposite.

You would be surprised!
 
Now i am wondering what the hell is wrong with people are they so narrowminded now a days ?

One of the nice things about online racing is to meet people from other country's and talk to them about everything but what i see happening at the moment i do not like very much 👎👎👎

Even white trash, redneck, ignorant people are allowed to play online. I generally prefer rooms with out mic's.



***Note to people with mic's, remember this quote.***

" Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt "
 
Even white trash, redneck, ignorant people are allowed to play online.

Looks like people with keyboards need to practice what they preach about keeping quiet..
Just amazes me That when the word redneck appears so do white trash and ignorant....:indiff:

Calling someone White trash and for the fact of calling anyone trash not only is wrong but shows ones character twords his fellow man. If I took your post wrong I am sorry , But I dont think I did.
 
Back