What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
on test track. at those speeds, the normal DF slams the car to the track, and you can wipe out easily if you're not careful.

f1king, It sux but the only way to get it is with the Sharkport. It amazes me the cars that are on the disc just not being used.

Okay, I have to ask this and get all the information I need at one time.

After buying a sharkport, does it have the program or whatever needed to transfer to your computer?

What program is needed to make the hybrids?

Where is a guide to help a hybrid newbie along?

What kind of issues have been associated with doing this?

Thanks for any answers provided in advance :cheeburga

Thanks Mazkid! Now I've got purely insane, undrivable machines. The limits are endless with these, but they seem to die out at 600 mph, then pick up suddenly once I get near the corner, making a massive spin that goes through the whole corner of the test track. My measly 7900 hp Diablo now has a tweaked 480,000 hp! Purely undrivable though! 😈

MassHole311- Interesting name you've got there...:P Welcome to GTPlanet.net!

To answer your question, yes, they're using that hybrid program you've been hearing about...:P To learn more about that program, or just more about hybrids, visit our Hybrids, Cheats, and Gamesharks forum...:D

I think it does... Just go to a store and look at the requirments. I thought it said mac, not sure...

Ok new here just wondering top HP & SPEED?

Mine=

Escudo: 1796bhp/8000rpm, 452.7kph

Skyline: 1051bhp/7600rpm, 402.3kph

Supra: 1054bph/6100rpm, 428.2kph

Lotus Esprit: 1063bph/7100rpm, 434.4kph

Mitsu 3000gt: 1066bph/ 6200rpm, 402.9kph

Viper: 1089bph/ 5600rpm, 406.4kph

Skyline faster off the mark then Escudo, but Escudo picks up in 3rd and it's gone.

Thats it.

yea, top speed w/ wheelie trick beats all.

But real top speed in my supra, i got it to 280mph, and the zz11 to 276mph

what is the fastest REAL* speeds u all got? I can get a max speed of 272.6mph with my Stage 4 Supra RZ. It took me 4 hours an 509.8 miles to tune it perfectly an max it out at 1081hp. Do u guys have anything faster? If so tell me. I mean I have a GT-One race car capable of turning better than most F1 cars but I want raw power. (By the * I mean w/ out the insane speed of 400mph or higher acheived by fly codes)

Originally posted by speedy_2
I can get the Escudo very close to 300mph with out the wheelie trick. Just takes time to tune it perfectly.

yeah, i raced Like The Wind in the Escudo, up to 297 mph at the end of a straight and down around 280 in the turns.

got my Supra to 268mph, and an Viper to 263, that's pretty much it...

i don't set up my cars for max speed, most of the very powerful ones top at about 215-220, which is somewhat realistic...

All four wheels on the ground I got to 284.1 MPH whith Escudo, and fastest speed acheived on two wheels with my toyota GTone is 950+ mph

Latest Posts

Back