What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
Whitez: On what the Green Supra I think I found it on the Diablo Savegame File that I downloaded off this site. The Green Lotus is a Hybred Car and I found that savegame file at this Web Site : http://shark-exchange.cjb.net/ it has a few savegame files. You need a Sharkport to transfer the savegames to Mem Cards.

andy2005: About $50.00 in the T.V. Tuner Card.

To ALL : I LOVE THE PEPTO BISMOL COLORED VITZ? and ORANGE IMPREZZA LM :D

KDF
Email : frestkd@yahoo.com

Can someone please with admin user level delete the previous posts with the supra settings pics I'm going to upload three zip files with the pics. :mad:
KDF

Attachments

• suprastg-1-3.zip
    49.7 KB · Views: 19
Originally posted by frestkd
Can someone please with admin user level delete the previous posts with the supra settings pics I'm going to upload three zip files with the pics. :mad:
KDF

Sure thing. :)

so with the hybrid program we can change the colors to wut we want? does that mean i can go in photoshop and make my own custom color? or does it mean i can just use a color from any of the other cars in the game?

Originally posted by Vette_Pro
Where can you get the hybrid program? Im getting a Sharkport soon, I wanna make myself a Corvette C5R Pike's Peak Version 😈

Do a quick search on making hybrids with GT3, you'll find it.

I cant get the wheelie trick to work:( Bah, mabye later...

Escudo - 312mph
Corvette C5R - 256mph
Corvette Z06 - 242mph
MX-5 Miata - 213mph (took ages to her up there:P)

Check out my ultra Diablo - it's kinda fast, but I'm working on it!
0-60 mph

Attachments

• 1-60.jpg
    1-60.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 152
Sorry Frentzy, my 16336HP Elise is way faster than that, and no grip or df mods. I did the 400m in 6.57sec, and have gotten up to 680mph.

But if you're going for really high speeds, me and my brother made wheelie cars. Mine is an RX-7 LM, and his is the #51 Viper.
These go 3000mph, and can do a lap at test track in 25 sec. His car is a little faster than mine, and he broke out of the track. I was able to drive him back to the track so the game didn't lock up.

And my Drag Camaro Z28 (1800hp) goes 0-60 in 2.2 sec, without grip or df mods. If you want to make a drag car, use the indy car 5.5 rear tires, my Camaro grips in 1st.

Originally posted by lord4scrye
Wow, nice pics, the Elise 190 I have, goes 550+mph, thanks to Mazkid, lol.

You should see it now, 16336HP, goes 680+mph.

ok, get the car you want, go export car, go to the file, go to line 440, and change it to -2000. It multiplyes the HP by 2. Ask Too Cold for other codes to put there, he was the one who told me about it.

Back