What is your favorite four-cylinder car in GT3?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wildcard
  • 64 comments
  • 1,908 views

What is your favorite?

  • Honda Civic Si-R

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Honda Civic Type-R

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Honda del Sol Si-R

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Volkswagen New Beetle

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chrysler PT Cruiser

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Toyota Vitz

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mazda Miata MX-5(older one)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Mazda Miata MX-5(newer one)

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mazda Demio

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VW Lupo Cup Car

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • VW New Beetle RSI

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Toyota Sprinter Trueno

    Votes: 7 21.2%

  • Total voters
    33
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Sominon
Fiats the best regardless of cylinders, right ving?

too right. :)

but from the list i picked the civic type-r
 
i picked the civic type-r aswell

but prefer the evo VII RS.
 
Doesn't matter really anymore, the fact is, he left all the good ones off the list. And I'd say the F686 with 2 faulty cylinders.
 
Beetle RSI is V6, at least in real life.
You forget also Honda Accord Euro R (type R).
I voted for Civic Type R.

Ving: There's a 4-cyl Fiat Coupe (not in the game) 2.0L 140hp ;)
 
Originally posted by Driftster
Fiat is a 5cyl Turbo

Well duh, try reading Sheron's post properly.
 
I would've chosen the 180sx Type X or an MR2 if they were on the list..but they weren't :(
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Well duh, try reading Sheron's post properly.
Sheron's post was edited smart guy. It said "Is the fiat a 4 cyl or is it 6"
 
WHERE THE HELL IS THE AUTOBACS MR-S???

That thing is AMAZING. Take the TCS right down and you can drift ANY corner in the game. It has great overall speed (in full race tune) and handles amazingly.

11/10.
 
Now that I think of it, the RSI is a six-cylinder car. Sorry about that. I'll try to make better polls in the future!
 
Originally posted by Driftster
It doesn't matter, that's a crappy one..We need GOOD Cars.
Please define what crappy means to you because the Beetle RSI is not crappy.
 
Yes it is. It's almost as bad as the Audi TT, which is another crappy car. It's sluggish all around, it has some weird element of uncorrectable body-roll, it has a turning weight shift delay, which is crappy.
 
Im gonna go try the PD cup with the RSI. You guys better hope I dont win :p
 
I lapped them in the VX220... :D
 
All of them? Gonna have to try it with that car some other time. For now I just wanted to shut these ppls mouths for saying the RSi was crap.
 
Well, the problem is... it is. :D

I just don't like the look of the "New" Beetle. Oh, that and the fact the "People's Car" now costs £20,000 and has a 2.0 most people can't insure. But I digress :D

For the money there's better 4WDs - a few Skylines drop into mind for a start. Not to mention all of the Scooby and Lancer gang. :D
 
Back