Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Tokyo R246 II

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Trial Mountain II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think the title pretty much explains it.
What is your favorite track? I left out complex string, monaco, test course, super speedway.

You left out Complex String? Well, that's my favourite and non-favourite track.

I chose Deep Forest. I also could've chosen Deep Forest II. I love the section after the 2nd tunnel when you sweep around to the left and go sailing up the hill (without nailing the rocks on the right :P) . Love it...

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
You left out Complex String? Well, that's my favourite and non-favourite track.

Sorry 'bout that but the poll limit is thirty items and to me, Complex string, Test course, super speedway, etc. are more for testing your cars ability, and i thought that people wouldn't vote for them that much.

There are so many tracks I like in this game but some of my favorites are

LAGUNA SECA
MIDFIELD
SEATTLE CIRCUIT
GRAND VALLEY SPEEDWAY
and TEST COURSE <-- (very challenging)

Originally posted by div
challenging ? the test course?!!! what of a challenge it is to turn in circle

I actually do find the test course challenging.

I struggle to stay awake and in the longer races there my thumbs begin to ache.

I reckon they should replace the test course with avus

Hi gumpy,
:D Actually I don't think "AVUS" could be any more wasteful of PD's precious "Disk Space" than "Test Track." For what they wasted there we probably could have had two more REAL Race Tracks!!!...UB57
:D

:D Just to keep on topic my favorite track is Cote d'Azur:D

Originally posted by UB57
Hi gumpy,
:D Actually I don't think "AVUS" could be any more wasteful of PD's precious "Disk Space" than "Test Track." For what they wasted there we probably could have had two more REAL Race Tracks!!!...UB57

Agreed.

Complex String is useful as a test track so if we need a test track I think that should be used.

If there is to be a wasteful track Avus at least wakes you up twice per lap though.

:D Don't you just know it would!!! Full chat into THOSE corners!!! At least that would take some skill, not just an overdose of "No-Doze" like Test Course!!!...UB57

yeah and u couldnt do the wheelie trick which i think his fun the 1 time but when we created thread that speaks of top speed we always see some noob leave a message like i went 1100 mph with my escudo!! i hate that:mad: :banghead: :irked: :drool: :crazy: 🤬 👎 :yuck: :banghead: :(

I could definately be wrong, but I would imagine the test course, despite it's hugeness, doesn't take up a whole lot of disk space because of its lack of scenery. It's not the size of the track, it's the number of polygons, right?

Oh i would love more tracks. Bring back Autumn Ring Mini. Those were the days.... But I think Test Course does have it's purpose. It doesn't have to be in a race series though (with the exception of Like the Wind). It breaks up the excitement of the series and often kills your oil. It could be for testing only.

Originally posted by UB57
Hi gumpy,

:D Just to keep on topic my favorite track is Cote d'Azur:D

I really like avus! hmphf :irked:

Originally posted by ZZII
I could definately be wrong, but I would imagine the test course, despite it's hugeness, doesn't take up a whole lot of disk space because of its lack of scenery. It's not the size of the track, it's the number of polygons, right?

Actually, the larger the track (usually) the more polygons there are, so you would have to take into acount both how big the track is and how much detail (polygons) it has.
Just my $.02
twocents.gif

Where's Cote d'Azur?? That is the best track. Because it's one of the most challenging besides Complex String which add I absulutly hate.

-Sam

Latest Posts

Back