Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Tokyo R246 II

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Trial Mountain

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Trial Mountain II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where's Cote d'Azur?? That is the best track. Because it's one of the most challenging besides Complex String which add I absulutly hate.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Originally posted by TokyoDrifta
Sorry 'bout that but the poll limit is thirty items and to me, Complex string, Test course, super speedway, etc. are more for testing your cars ability, and i thought that people wouldn't vote for them that much.

I think you should be able to access every track in the game in the "Run and Setting" part in your garage. Cause My favorite track is Trial Mt, and I can't even cruise through the streets in my liesure time...

My favorite would be Grand Valley Speedway! But the newest favorite track of mine would be Cote d'Azure (Monaco) because of it's rally like 180 degree turns!

FuJi

Yeh, you probably would've been able to fit the whole thing then...but it doesn't really matter. ;)

Cote D'Azure is my fave right now. It used to scare the bejeepers out of me (think pinball machine) and I would usually skip it, but once I got to know the lines I love it. The views are incredible, and corners challenging, and the AI cars always mess up the chicane on the back straight giving me a few seconds.

The only thing I don't like about it are: not much room for passing, and it's not in 2-player arcade mode. :(

Other than that, my runners-up would be SSR5, Tokyo, Apricot Hill, Grand Valley II, Tahiti Circuit & Maze.

Man, you've forgot Monaco (Cote D Azur). That was my most favorite track. Since it's not there, I've picked Special Stage Route 11 II. I also like the forward version of it too.

well i love deep forest 1 and 2 and trail mountain i think the senery and just the way the curbs are its its just so flowing for a race track. i just like it

Laguna Seca... Finally it seems like I'm getting the Corkscrew right on the spot ;)

/F

sounds good
i brake for that just before the crest of that hill. normally i get it pretty well spot on Normally

As usual, it's all depending on what kind of speed you're carrying when hitting the crest :D but I usually start braking very lightly when hitting the start of the crest and then slamming the brakes on right before I hit the top of the crest keeping as far to the right as possible and then trying to go straight while hitting first the left curb then the right.... I'm very impressed that they actually ride bikes on that track (Ride an old(ish) Kawasaki ZXR750R myself and I wouldn't come near that track :bowdown: )

/F

i voted Seca, but why on earth did you put all those "II" tracks in there and leave out Monaco?!? geeze thats a great track! really needs a fine tuned balanced car, quite a race if you ask me

Originally posted by Flerbizky
As usual, it's all depending on what kind of speed you're carrying when hitting the crest :D but I usually start braking very lightly when hitting the start of the crest and then slamming the brakes on right before I hit the top of the crest keeping as far to the right as possible and then trying to go straight while hitting first the left curb then the right.... I'm very impressed that they actually ride bikes on that track (Ride an old(ish) Kawasaki ZXR750R myself and I wouldn't come near that track :bowdown: )

/F

A friend of mine rides for the factory Yamaha team: Jason DiSalvo. (#40) He told us all about what it's like to ride there... I know I wouldn't do it !

Cool.. You're a friend of DiSalvo :eek: ... Wicked... I wanna hang around the cool riders too :irked:

If I took the 7 to Seca I'd probably go around at 10Mph and still tilt it going through the Corkscrew :mad:

Cheers

/F

I love Tokyo and GVS. They're both tracks which really reward carrying a lot of speed through the apex of turns, and also reward precision braking. I've never really got on with Laguna Seca - I always seem to suffer massive understeer there, and it kills you when you go off line.

I like special stage route 5 very much. but grand valley, apricot hill, trial mountain, deep forest are also my favorites.

I would be nice to see the short circuits back in GT4. like clubman stage, grand valley-east.

I love Deep Forest - the laps are too short there in genuinely fast cars, but the section throught the trees leading on the backs straight, and that awesome left hander on to pit straight (best corner in the game, IMHO) make it for me.

Back