What is your favourite car to use in the Special class races?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Herbatron
  • 7 comments
  • 961 views
Messages
3
Australia
Australia
I am finding most of these cars to be rather expensive, and just looking for a few opinions on which car to buy, thanks :)
 
For me, I used the Light Speed Company Rocket at WIllow Springs (prize car) but didn't really like it, although you don't need to pit with it. For Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Suzuka and Apricot Hill, I used my trusty Nissan GT-R R35 TC which I'd bought for the IA GT-R Mission. All the races required only one pit stop, though at Brands I had to coast the last lap. Closest event i won by, 10 seconds I think...Brands I won by well over a minute despite coasting. As for the LMP races, I tried Le Mans with the 2J as I have that but struggled as couldn't see a thing and it didn't like the wet. I think most people use the Rocket for those races as, while it may get passed on the straights, it makes up for it in cornering and not requiring pit stop. Hope that helps
 
I used my Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car to beat the final event of the IA races, I just couldnt seem to use it for these sorts of races. Probably because I suck :/. but now I know you quite easily beat those races with that car, I should be able to win eventually haha. Thanks a lot man :)
 
I used an Aventador for the events at Willow Springs and Ascari, the Kunimitsu HSV-010 for the Suzuka and Brands Hatch races, a R35 TC for Apricot and the 'ring and the Nissan Deltwing for the Le Mans, Spa and Silverstone races.

I originally intended to do Silverstone in the R35 TC, but I couldn't do a decent strategy.
 
I was just trying to find a Car for Willow springs, Thanks heaps.
 
I used an Aventador for the events at Willow Springs and Ascari, the Kunimitsu HSV-010 for the Suzuka and Brands Hatch races, a R35 TC for Apricot and the 'ring and the Nissan Deltwing for the Le Mans, Spa and Silverstone races.

I originally intended to do Silverstone in the R35 TC, but I couldn't do a decent strategy.

Did you win with this car at the 24 mins of Le Mans at Spa? What was your fuel mileage like?
 
Did you win with this car at the 24 mins of Le Mans at Spa? What was your fuel mileage like?

Didn't have to stop during the whole race, same at Silverstone. I tested it at Le Mans but decided to go with a Group C car instead, but I guess I could have done Le Mans with no pits too. The Deltawing really is a wonderful machine, it consumes very little fuel and tires. It also has lots of grip but the handling takes some time to get used to.
 
do we have any list of the cars which included in which class in GT6 online?
 
Back