What is your top speed and in which car?

• Thread starter Skyle
  • 140 comments
Nightscare2k9 & Martix2k10
I think the title says it all.

A good friend of mine drove 547 km/h in a Mercedes Benz VGT

Red Bull X2011 Prototype, 578 km/h, I still dont know how I did get to that speed, I tried to beat it in a 2nd try with other X2011 and the slipstreams, and couldnt get close to it.

Last edited:
291mph in my Black-on-Black Black edition GT-R on the SSRX downhill, still in testing for 290+ no assist. :mischievous:

Nothing special here (numbers wise).
Pozzi Motorsport Camaro, stock form, 351 kph down Sarthe, no chicanes. :) (I think...:confused:)
Edit:
Just thought, maybe it wasn't stock, it did have a shot of nos. :scared:

Haven't really done any top speed runs or massive tuning yet.

But for fun this morning I ran a decked out Mach 1 Mustang with full downforce and the auto gear/speed maxed out on 400km/h.

Can do 390km/h, or 397km/h on the downhill. Pretty stoked with that actually, as I didn't think it would get anywhere near that... and still leaves the 400km/h trophy to pop up and surprise me too!

385km/h Pagani Zonda C12 doing the super car races...haven't tried to go to fast yet :D first car I've got to over 600hp lol

437 km/h Pagani Huayra 15th Anniversary Edition with NOS and can´t remember if 2nd or 3rd stage turbo. (I used it for the "Like the Wind" race at Race X track)
It can go faster for sure but I didn´t want to make it super extra faster (using custom gearbox), just had to beat the Veyrons at top speed.

Also don´t like to tune the cars at all. I felt cheap...:guilty:

Back