What is your Top speed on the Test track?

• Thread starter Rx7fatboy
  • 369 comments
No. 2.147 million mph causes the game to freeze. It's the highest number it can display and, because you're accelerating, it's trying to display higher numbers. It doesn't like that very much and proceeds to lock up and die.

Whoops, sorry. Meant million.
My game keeps running when it displays that (As in, plays music, responds via start menu, makes incredibly loud tire noises, ect.) but if I jam it in reverse it stops responding.

I tried the wheelie trick with my 297mph car but it didn't work too well. So we just lived with it. Besides, DarthBowser_801 was just messing around with it's performance. He didn't keep it do to loss of handling. Although it's handling stinks anyway!

Plus, how can you pull 2.147 million mph in the Test Track? I always hit about 1100mph and then the turn comes.

Last edited:
BCS
I tried the wheelie trick with my 297mph car but it didn't work too well. So we just lived with it. Besides, DarthBowser_801 was just messing around with it's performance. He didn't keep it do to loss of handling. Although it's handling stinks anyway!

Plus, how can you pull 2.147 million mph in the Test Track? I always hit about 1100mph and then the turn comes.

It happens when you go outside of the track. ;)

Off topic
I've done about 130000 km/h in the ESCUDO by breaking out of Seattle
and then starting to drive so far that the green car icon leaves the screen.
Then I turned back and started to accelerate until it wheelied.
Luckily I aimed the car correctly and ended up popping back on the track
and I was able to save the replay on memorycard.

Looking at the replay gave a new meaning to "Wheels of Flame"
when the Escudo hit the track and while braking the wheels kept spinning
and the brake plates shone bright red :lol:

I've done 1800+ km/h At Test track in escudo.
And my test track lap record is 1'06.xxx or less.

With the help of a Gameshark, my fastest lap is in the lower 0'40's. I set that with my 787B that can break the sound barrier without wheelies.

i've done 713 with the escudo fully tuned doin a wheelie had a pic on my dinosaur computer but that was years ago now i have to start all over again with no money/liscence cheat :crazy:

Back