What is your Top speed on the Test track?

• Thread starter Rx7fatboy
  • 369 comments
my escudo has 123,405 HP and went 5,263,745,143,238,046,365 MPH

before the game froze on the test course and i flew out of the course before it froze also i did 0.05 sec around the test course once before it flew out of the course and froze at that speed

my escudo has 123,405 HP and went 5,263,745,143,238,046,365 MPH

While it's perfectly possible to get a glitched or hacked 123,405hp from the Escudo - or indeed any car - it isn't possible to travel at 5,263,745,143,238,046,365mph. The highest figure for anything - including speed - that GT3 can display is 2,148,483,647. There are several accounts of 2,148,483,647mph being reached and locking the game.

lol i bought a viper tuned it out to the max it has 1029 hp(:D)and i reached 260mph (about 360 kph) holy can any beat that

lol i bought a viper tuned it out to the max it has 1029 hp(:D)and i reached 260mph (about 360 kph) holy can any beat that
Have you read the thread? The Viper is easily capable of over 270mph.

Oh. Be like that. Waking the dead, huh?

Speaking of the test track. I was recently running the Professional Dream Car Championship. My Subaru Imprezza LM could only do 199 in clean air. In a draft, when there was room to pick up speed before hitting clean air I could sometimes hit 220. I made the mistake of pitting and having to run by myself. I decided I was no worse off to let the next car behind me catch up since I could set myself up for a last lap pass. I found that by leapfrogging with the AI, (Draft, Pass, Draft, Pass) we nearly caught up up to the field. Apparently the AI can benefit from drafting as well as I can. I don't think I could have made up that much ground alone. I also noticed that the Alteza LM punches a bigger hole through the air than it's competition.

with the suzuki escudo you can get the car to do a wheelie at about 230-250ish then it will accelerate even harder after that. with the right settings u can go about 500 or so. its pretty cool to do and to watch on the replay.

with the suzuki escudo you can get the car to do a wheelie at about 230-250ish then it will accelerate even harder after that. with the right settings u can go about 500 or so. its pretty cool to do and to watch on the replay.

REally? You can do wheelies with Escudo if you go fast? wow, i didn't know this! How is this even possible??

ZOMG!!!! WHEEEELIES!!! WHERE???????? PLZZZ TELL ME!

On-topic, top speed around 275mph, can't really remember, haven't played GT3 in a while. :grumpy:

Joe (Yes, I am following you Parnelli :dopey:)

ZOMG!!!! WHEEEELIES!!! WHERE???????? PLZZZ TELL ME!

On-topic, top speed around 275mph, can't really remember, haven't played GT3 in a while. :grumpy:

Joe (Yes, I am following you Parnelli :dopey:)

I know, Joe. I have never ever heard about this wheelie thing. waits patiently for Dark-Ryder to return for some edumacatin'

Last edited:
Yeah, i know, Joe. I have never ever heard about this wheelie thing. *waits patiently for Dark-Ryder to return for some edumacatin'

Two hours on and I still don't know how to do this wheelie thingy-majig! Tell meeeeeeeeee! :scared:
Just broke out GT3, and got 272mph with my fully-modified Supra RZ. Ah what a car, haven't used it in sooo long. :dopey:

Joe

Welcome to the land of the wheelie trick - a land in which nearly 1,000mph is absolutely nothing.

HEY, MY 2ND RECORD WAS NOT A "WHEELIE TRICK"! 297mph in a Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak version!:)

Besides, can't anyone give respect to me!

If it's that important to you, earn it.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to resort to upper case typing. Fact is anything North of about 350mph is Wheelie Trick territory, and once you enter that the maximum speed is 2.147 million mph - so bragging about 950mph is... well... nothing. That's not my fault.

297mph for a non-wheelie speed is good though.

Last edited:
Back