Votes: 37 23.3%
  • Tourer

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Sportstourer

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • Supermoto / Cross

Votes: 28 17.6%

• Total voters
Its nice alright, but on that particular road, lots of gravel as I went up. Had a few tail out moments and locked the brakes up a few times so just had to go easy.

I may be off the Australia, got a working holiday Visa and have to use it up lol The girlfriend lived in Aus for 1.5 years, and wants to go back.

I hope there are good roads lol

Have you still got the Tiller?

I suppose this is sort of off topic but is anyone here a member of the American Motorcyclist Association? They always have a classic bike in the monthly magazine and a bunch of pictures other people sent in of them riding. It's pretty cool.

I ride ktm exc 125 w/ sm kit :)
Most fun bike i have tried yet :D
for >34hp bike, (ye, like im gonna do as the law says :P) im thinking of ktm exc 450/450 or susuki gsr 600 :D

PAPPACLART
Its nice alright, but on that particular road, lots of gravel as I went up. Had a few tail out moments and locked the brakes up a few times so just had to go easy.

I may be off the Australia, got a working holiday Visa and have to use it up lol The girlfriend lived in Aus for 1.5 years, and wants to go back.

I hope there are good roads lol

Have you still got the Tiller?

Yeah mate, we have some good roads (and some bad roads) but they can be heavily policed at times :banghead so gotta pick the right times to open her up lol.

Still got the tiller, although a little neglected the last couple years. Hoping to spend some TLC on her soon and get back out on the roads soon

I've got a Honda CB750, made in 1992. Bought it three years ago when we moved to NZ as I needed transport (and didn't drive cars in those days: never had a need to). Had a Suzuki Bandit 1200 K4 in the U.K.; I miss that bike. CB does the job though, and gets past logging trucks just fine. As I found out when I got a ticket for doing a measly 130 (kmh!) one Sunday morning. It's not overly fond of corners however, front forks are a bit... spindly.

I'm glad you asked. I own a Yamaha 1100 Dragstar previously owned by my Father. It's great and I wouldn't replace it with any other motor.

I ride a 95 Cagiva Elefant 750 Lucky Explorer.Would happily buy another too.I so want Cagiva/MV to make another Elefant as i would snap it up in a heartbeat.To OP you should've put adventure bikes in the poll.

I have a 1978 Yamaha xs400 with every option except self cancelling turn signals then turned it into a cafe racer. I'll post pics in a few months when I put the motor back together. It's quite cold in pennsyltucky this time of year so I haven't worked on it lately.

Suzuki Intruder VS800, my old lady still runs. 👍

pcbwyhokatmvp.jpg

Stock/stock/stock. No custom parts.

I'm not a big Suzuki motorcycle fan but I am rather fond of that^^^

Nice bike man.

'07 Yamaha V-max. Cobra 4x4 slash cut slip on pipes, Stage 7 jet kit, Progressive Lowering kit (-2" Front, -2.5" Rear), Custom seat from UFO Cycles.

Sold the Harley an got one of these :dopey: (over a Year ago )

Yamaha MT01 :bowdown:

Tuned by me and a Mate its now making 114ft lbs of Torque (154nm) at the back wheel and is flipping bonkers for a V-Twin :P

55 Dyno Runs Later

Last edited:
296drw4.png

I bought this one about 2 months ago
it is a 1987 CBR 250 r

yes it's old and in rough shape
but I don't care when I hear the sound of the 4 cylinder engine this one have :D

I really wish that year of 250R wasn't all but impossible to find in the States. Dat exhaust note...

Back