What level is everyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 380 comments
  • 22,817 views
A 38
B 36, but in less than 2 weeks it will be on 40
 
31 A-Spec
30 B-Spec

gt5%20home.PNG

Where do you get these??
I like it a lot :sly:
 
A-Spec Level 30
B-Spec Level 24
 
How the nuts have you achieved this? Are you playing literally 12 hours a day? Kudos to you though my man! I worked out it will take me about 2 years to reach lv.40 looking at the XP required (without constantly grinding and just using weekly seasonal races to level-up).

Whats your secret for levelling so fast? Especially B-spec...wow.

Yup, that's pretty much all I've done since it's release. With Bspec, once your high enough level though you can just set it on an endurance and leave the house or do whatever. As far as A-spec I'm doing the rubber band trick on the indy and farming xp that way.
 
My ps aint connected so my granturismo-community aint updated for a while

Im level 28 and grinding

myb bob is 31 and grinding

Yes I've unlocked the vettel challenge and damn that x1 is a beast Im using a controller and havent made it to the finish line yet on any of those 3 tracks.. yet.. so I have no idea where I stand as getting close to some good times. Usin aids on thise one but hey, DS3 baby.......................

Game progress 91%

Licences: iB 31gold, 18silver, 0bronze

No. of cars 206
 
A-Spec Level 29

B-Spec Level 0 (I don't B-Spec!)
 
33/38

88% completion

Now that I have a G27, I plan on redoing my favorite races with more competitive cars. I had the "beat it" mentality early on but this game really is quite enjoyable.
 
Last edited:
A Spec: 27
B Spec: 18
 
Early update

A-Spec 40
B-Spec 40


Trophies Earned 100%
 
Early update

A-Spec 40
B-Spec 40


Trophies Earned 100%

Nice! 👍


My levels are in my signature.
 
34 A-Spec.
24 B-Spec.

Had the game for 4 weeks now, best 4 weeks ever.
 
A-Spec: Level 31
B-Spec: Level 12
 
A-Spec 30
B-Spec 39


Trophies Earned 63%

Game progress 93%

Cars 451
 
Update:

30 A-spec
13 B-spec

Finished with B-spec now.
 
A-spec 28
B-spec 6

I play 30 minutes every day and 3 or 4 hours on weekends.
 
Back