What level is everyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 380 comments
  • 22,817 views
A spec 20. B spec 1. Find b spec boring as hell. But like just repeating polyphonie. Cup rome mini track 50 k cr and 2.400 exp every 5 mins or so average 46 seconds per lap. Add me on ps3 network hill182. Put gt5 in header
 
A - Spec: 37 (3.481.469 exp to next level)
B - Spec: 36 (1.453.224 exp exp to next level)
99% complete; 80% Trophies collected; 60/60 gold license trophies, 76.242 km driven, 558 victories, 199 cars, all golds in every special event and race so far

Edit - Bob just finished his second Le Mans 24H....just 9 more to go till level 40 :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
A-Spec 30
B-Spec 8

Game Progress 60%
7,995 Miles Driven
~200 cars
Trophies 53%

Just fresh into the S. Vettel events, that car is a beast, literally made my right thumb sore from trying to keep the wheel under control. Why would anyone want to drive a car like that is beyond me. After driving that thing, made my driving other cars very odd.
 
I just hit level 35 on my b-spec yesterday.
 
A-spec 31
B-spec 39

Completion 96%.
 
A-spec:level 37
B-spec:level 39
Game progress:99%
Trophies:80%
Gold on everything except the level 40 endurance races.
 
On the final stretch, all I need is level 40 A spec and I get the Platinum trophy, my life and brain back. :ouch:

5386255089_ceb38312b2.jpg
 
A spec 30
B spec 35

I may be stuck because I can't see myself doing the endurance not all of them anyway and to keep Bob and the ps3 tied up doing 24hr ........ I need to be testing cars and making money so if I can get to level 40 doing that then fine
 
I haven't played the game much recently. I've been busy, so much so that I actually haven't turned on the PS3 in 2 or 3 weeks. Anyways, I'm at Level 17 in A-Spec and Level 5 in B-Spec.

Talk about replay value...
 
lowly Level 16 A-spec
forget my B-spec...probably around Level 09
 
I just reached B-spec level 37 but my A-spec is still hanging around level 29.

I can't image ever attempting the 24 hour races. If I were to try them I would probably do them in 3 to 4 hour stints. But at that rate it would take me 6 to 8 days to complete a single 24 hour race. What really aggravates me is that I would still need to rerun the 24 hour races to reach level 40!
 
I finally got to 35 b-spec so I think it's time to unleash The Bobs in their X1 at Le Sarthe. 31 a-spec, pretty much quit that to concentrate on getting to b-spec 35 since there's zero chance with my skill level for me to pass the Vettel challenge before I get a wheel.
 
On the final stretch, all I need is level 40 A spec and I get the Platinum trophy, my life and brain back. :ouch:

5386255089_ceb38312b2.jpg

How the nuts have you achieved this? Are you playing literally 12 hours a day? Kudos to you though my man! I worked out it will take me about 2 years to reach lv.40 looking at the XP required (without constantly grinding and just using weekly seasonal races to level-up).

Whats your secret for levelling so fast? Especially B-spec...wow.
 
A-Spec: 30
B-Spec: 21

EDIT:

Also, I tried the Sebastien Vettel challenge, and I gotta say, you have to pay extremely close attention to what you're doing. I suggest to actually read the description of the challenge before starting. After numerous times going around the Nurburgring GP/F course with the X2010 (lost count after 10), I was off by a mere 10 seconds from getting a bronze. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
See my sig. Looking forward to doing the Sebastian Vettel challenge. Now I'll see what the fuss of the X2010 is about.
 
A-SPEC LEV 37
B-SPEC LEV 38

And about 120.000km on the clock.
 
How the nuts have you achieved this? Are you playing literally 12 hours a day? Kudos to you though my man! I worked out it will take me about 2 years to reach lv.40 looking at the XP required (without constantly grinding and just using weekly seasonal races to level-up).

Whats your secret for levelling so fast? Especially B-spec...wow.

I know the secret too. :)
 
Level 29 A Spec and 21 B Spec.
 
Back