What level is everyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 380 comments
  • 22,815 views
level 17 on the A-spec
level 01 on the B-spec - hate this B-spec crap.
 
23 A-Spec
9 B-Spec

The B-Spec driver is a pain in the ass, he can't even make a corner without spinning out :(
 
18 A
1 B ( I just dont like b-spec)

One question I'm at level 18 and it seems as though I have run out of races. so I cannot raise my XP level. What do I do. I've done all the licenses and special events.... :scared:
 
18 A
1 B ( I just dont like b-spec)

One question I'm at level 18 and it seems as though I have run out of races. so I cannot raise my XP level. What do I do. I've done all the licenses and special events.... :scared:

Just play events you already completed even when you have gold on it.

You will get xp even when you already completed it
 
A-Spec 14
B-Spec 7

I've been spending too much valuable time trying to complete the Top Gear Lotus Challenge. :(
 
A-spec 19.
Had the game a couple of days, not tried B-spec yet.
 
A-spec 19.
Had the game a couple of days, not tried B-spec yet.

A-Spec lvl 22
B-Spec lvl 0 (I hate it)

Everything Gold except A-Spec events. And I noticed, that the visual damage happens much faster (hope so even faster in higher lvls)
 
I believe I just hit 10 last night after my second session. Probably about 5 hours total time so far. Spent about 1/3 of those hours on those damn Samba buses, but at least I opened up the TGTT.
 
22 ..get distracted with online, photo mode and course maker quite a bit. haven't bothered with b spec at all.
 
A-spec 15
B-spec 2

Not a fan of B-spec, but will stick with it in case we have to used them as co-drivers in the 24hr races
 
a loud and proud level 19

Also, i would like to add i bought a Lexus super gt car('08) and i LOVE it, so awesome to drive!!
 
A-Spec lvl 22
B-Spec lvl 0 (I hate it)

I hate it too. It's something that I like the idea of, but in reality I can't get into it. Bit like Populus or The Sims. Lol.
 
20

please tell there will be a rally events in the higher lvls or i will cry.. not from the special events
 
A-spec: 14
B-spec: 0
 
A-Spec: 14
B-Spec: 4
:(, I haven't played in 2 days. Must try harder. Photomode and online is far to addictive when I do though.
 
A-spec 27
B-spec 6

Getting bored of the grind... i like the nurburgring races a lot though.
 
^ I'm scared to go that high, if my ps3 dies i'm doomed then!
 
A-spec: 19
B-spec: 4
 
A-spec: 12
B-spec: 0

Haven't had more than 8 hours or so to play it since launch day.
 
A-Spec: 21
B-Spec: Driver 1 (10)
Driver 2 (4)
This is my second time around. A corrupt save file on my first profile ended my fun. I was not able to recover my data. Happened the morning of the second day after launch day. Below is my level before this happen. Not sure if it helps but, now I do a manual save after every Race/Series. If it happens again I might just call it quits.

A-Spec: 13
B-Spec: 7
 
Last edited:
Back