What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
iu

Again, depends on each manufacturers respective car lineup, but I'd say (in order of preference);
1. McLaren
2. Audi
3. Chevrolet
4. Lamborghini

My final choice would be heavily dependent on the car lineup of each manufacturer.

Buggati. Then maybe I'll be able to drive that Visions Gran Turismo!

Probably one of the rallying legends. Maybe Lancia, because they're the underdogs of the automotive industry right now. Stratos all the way (even though they're really hard to drive)! :)

So anyway, how do we think this will work, exactly? Obviously not all brands have cars that can compete against each other fairly, and some brands have a lot more cars represented than others. Is it just going to end up being a collective league tables of wins?

So anyway, how do we think this will work, exactly? Obviously not all brands have cars that can compete against each other fairly, and some brands have a lot more cars represented than others. Is it just going to end up being a collective league tables of wins?
Probably classes of some sort, using just the rankings from those. I think it's more about the player rankings though.

Anyway...Mitsubishi all the way. Unless they put every great Lancia in. And even then I'd have to think hard.

I am hoping that they try to run parallel FIA competitions, and include as many official cars and liveries as possible but limit the field to only official cars/manufacturers, at least in the upper tiers of the game/competition. Last thing I want to see is GT500 cars, VGTs, Race Mods and the like, running in the same field as WEC or WTCC cars etc. It would make a mockery of the competition at the higher levels, although I can see the lower levels being more of a "run what you brung" type of deal, to appease fans and manufacturers alike. At some point I'd like there to be a sort of be a virtual switch flipped where you say to yourself, "ok, this is the real thing, no more fooling around", and you are totally immersed in a competition that parallels the real world.

Nissan for me, love the brand, every car they have basicly. Unless we can drive for Prince (original skyline brand)

Back