What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
Toyota. They have good cars in each category and the TS050-HYBRID is there! The TS050-HYBRID!!! I am so ready to get going with that car.

I am leaving GTS until Christmas though.

Info:
The Nations Cup and Manufacturers Cup will have “live” components, presumably similar in form to the regional finals held around the world each year for GT Academy. Polyphony Digital and Sony are actively looking to promote Gran Turismo as an “e-sports” platform to promote virtual motorsports in the future.

We have also learned that organized “online events” are also planned to be held on a regular basis.

I will probably compete with either BMW or Nissan. And I predict Nissan will win because GTAcademy has influenced gran turismos best drivers. :) I can't wait for more info, who will you be driving for?
McLaren. That is all. As you were.

Peugeot for GR. 4, love the way the RCZ handles and understeer is almost never an issue.
Hyundai for GR. 3, being a fan of Neuville.
Toyota for GR. 1 because I'm still not over that 2016 Le Mans finish.

Almost 2 years ago I said this:

Probably BMW.

If Porsche ends up in the game though, I might change...

Now, after having the chance to drive the Porsche RSR, I have a tough decision to make. BMW M6 or Porsche RSR.

Porsche. I waited for a long time for Porsche to come to GT as a fan, and i like the ones they chose. I had a blast driving them in the demo.

Especially after that 30 Lap endurance. I fell in love with the RSR in that race. Just felt amazing to drive it.

Porsche. I waited for a long time for Porsche to come to GT as a fan, and i like the ones they chose. I had a blast driving them in the demo.

Especially after that 30 Lap endurance. I fell in love with the RSR in that race. Just felt amazing to drive it.

I could not agree more, that was an exciting drive.

Since I've been given the Gr.3 car to use in both beta/demo versions and I'm British myself, it will have to be Jaguar. I'm wedded to the F-Type now in Gr.3, but I've had some success with the Gr.4 Honda NSX, however I might have to try and get used to that version of the Jag too...

We'll probably be able to choose different manufacturers for different Gr.s because some brands don't have a car in all categories.
Say, in Gr.3 drive a Porsche RSR, in Gr.4 drive a BMW M4 and in Gr.1 drive a Toyota T050.

Unless, ofc, we're limited to only one category.

Oh yeah we won't be stuck to one particular brand, it'll be that loyalty to one and succeeding with it will help boost it up the league table or however it will be ranked, and the best drivers of that brand in each category will compete in the finals etc.

I’ll either choose...

-Subaru (Sadly, there’s no BRZ in the Demo, and I’m hoping it’s in the full game. But, at least, they have the WRX STI.)

-Mazda (Just to drive the ND Miata.)

-Nissan (Again, sad to see the Z34/370Z not in-game. But, I’ll get on “Godzilla”.)

-Toyota (Because, I fell in love with the 86 GRMN, in the Demo. Didn’t earn it, but it was too interesting to look at. Plus, the S-FR Concepts and FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo.)

-Honda (Just want to give the “Faux-NSX” a chance, and the RCV-powered Project 2x4.)

-Audi (Had a soft spot for the modern-day TT, because it feels like, it’s been left out in most racing games and official FIA-racing categories. Nowadays, it’s mostly in the shadows of modern Audi Sport vehicles. Like, the R8, the German-born yet Italian-souled middle-child. :( )

Last edited:
Ill be picking the game up thia Thursday. So far, I've seen Mazda have good cars in each Group. As they were my initial manufacturer of choice(Mazda) I'll probably go with them.

Anyone been brand loyal since the game came out?

Ill be picking the game up thia Thursday. So far, I've seen Mazda have good cars in each Group. As they were my initial manufacturer of choice(Mazda) I'll probably go with them.

Anyone been brand loyal since the game came out?
I've always used mazda, the GR.3 is rubbish but the GR.4 is a class leader.

If FIA seasons become longer, I'd probably stick to Toyota, the FT-1 is great for Gr3 with its speed, and the 86 is reliable and has awesome MR-like rotation.

But Lexus would be my other choice.

Back