What now...........

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 3 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
I have all the cars i want and have 2m in the bank. I am sadly the sort of person who wont buy things just to have them as i like my things to lok neat nd tidy and un cluttered.
 
Eh, just race online, do time trials, get all golds, set the cars up to the specific PP and thinker with gear ratios. Or just start all over again! All games do end at some point, and this is a prologue thats why it is so short.
 
Online is forevever, which next-gen GT is all about. Pick fav car and own the TT leaderboard. If you can. Race victories are fleeting. Staying in top ten is satisfying and proves your skill. Winning races involves a little luck. TT does not. I'm proud to see my name in top ten, and everyone else sees them as well.
 
Online is forevever, which next-gen GT is all about. Pick fav car and own the TT leaderboard. If you can. Race victories are fleeting. Staying in top ten is satisfying and proves your skill. Winning races involves a little luck. TT does not. I'm proud to see my name in top ten, and everyone else sees them as well.

I agree that race victories are fleeting. They should keep track of your average finish and other online race stats. As for winning races on luck, I guess I'm luckier than most. :sly:
 
Back