What other cars can u get from..

  • Thread starter Thread starter aaron_3719
  • 13 comments
  • 471 views
Messages
15
doing the 100-lap speed-way endurance?
i got a Clio, and not happy with it
 
You can also get a Corvette Race Car, a Falcon Race Car, and an F1 car(I don't remember which one).
 
Thanks, Vash. Very friendly and helpful!

The Clio car is actually very fun to drive. Give the Seattle Endurance a shot in it; it's an easy win if you're lapping around 1':37.xxx" on most laps.
 
The Clio is not bad, but I would rather take the MSElise for a spin as opposed to it.
 
Originally posted by aaron_3719
doing the 100-lap speed-way endurance?
i got a Clio, and not happy with it


search, search, search, search search, search etc


and welcome to
gtp.gif
 
You get the Clio, the Corvette C5R, the Falcon XR8, or the F090/S
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
The Clio is not bad, but I would rather take the MSElise for a spin as opposed to it.
MS ELISE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by TokyoDrifta
MS ELISE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Man you love that car . . . :lol: .
 
Hey, what's with the double post??? :confused: :lol: Yep, I sure do like the car, it's a great car.
 
Of all the font colours in all the world, you had to pick mine...
 
Originally posted by Famine
Of all the font colours in all the world, you had to pick mine...

Who said it was yours anyways??? :confused:
 
Back