What program do you use....

• Thread starter Sk8rKiD
  • 44 comments
I have to agree with Jordan, I love all the Macromedia stuff... For my avatars, I mainly use Fireworks, with the occasional Flash for different movie manipulations, then back to Fireworks.

It's what I learned on many moons ago, and it's also compatible with most PS Plugins... KPT6 being my favorite... The Goo rules!

~Cheers~

Originally posted by Sk8rKiD
So how much would that one cost?
All you have to do is look at a product's website to get the price. ;) Fireworks MX is $299 by itself. Or, if you'd like to get all of their web development software (Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, Freehand, and Coldfusion MX) in one package, you can get Macromedia Studio MX for $799. I have Studio MX because it is a better value, even if you don't really need Freehand or Coldfusion.

WoW that costs about as much as my computer...
Yes, it is very expensive, but you really do get what you pay for! :)

I have to agree with J on this one. I first d/led the Trial for Fireworks and I loved it. The next day I went out and bought the full version and I must say it was worth every penny,

How long does it take to learn?
I believe it took me about 2-3 days to learn how to perform all the basic features. However, I'm still finding new tools and effects to play around with every time I use the software. :)

Yep, that is a Fireworks creation. The car is the infamous BMW M3 GT-R.

I use Serif PhotoPlus 5, and 20/20s. Megaluxe Deluxe Ultimate paint is cool too. But not as good. I also use SPP5 for animations..although I dont' animate much..

Back