What rare cars do you own on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter testdrive426
  • 188 comments
  • 44,329 views
Must be a pain going through your garage...

lol, yea. it takes forever to load. I kinda went on a collecting spree I guess you could say.
 
RX-7 Type RS-R (FD) '97 Got from the Level 1000 ticket

Falken(enter star here) GT-R Race Car '04

TommyKaira ZZII '00

Toyota Altezza Touring Car

Toyota Castrol TOM's Supra '00
 
BMW Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car '97

No idea if it's rare but I've only seen it once in the UCD.
 
Just got the Silvia 240RS(PSN not working, so I got it in the UCD), just saw an earlier post that it was rare. Is it? :D
EDIT:

Also got the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car. :D
And the Wedssport Celica. :)
 
Last edited:
NO UCD
Pontiac GXP Coupe (FF)
Pontiac Solstice Coupe
X2010 Carbon
Infiniti FX45
Subaru Impreza 22B-STi (3 Actually)
Hyundai HDC6
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
W12 Nardo Concept
Falken * GT-R Race Car
TommyKaira ZZII
Mazda6 Touring Car
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car
Formula Gran Turismo
Chapparal 2D Race Car
Chaparral 2J Race Car
R390 Road Car
 
There are no rare cars ??? i never saw a mm-R cup car in my UCD :S soo i think its pretty rare
 
Back