What rare cars do you own on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter testdrive426
  • 188 comments
  • 44,330 views
not too sure about these:
vw golf r32 (not the hpa one)
saleen s7
vw nardo concept
autobacs Garaiya '02
 
The one car I have that everyone seems to ask online where I got it was the Lister Storm V12 Race Car '00.
Also to a far lesser extent the Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03.
 
I'm trying to collect every race car in the game.....so far i have every lmp, gt, drift, gt500, gt300, tuners and i'm still collecting rally cars. Almost every race car....too many rare cars to count.
 
A lot of people mention "duping" in this thread. Can somebody please explain it to me? Thanks.
 
A lot of people mention "duping" in this thread. Can somebody please explain it to me? Thanks.

It's basically when you duplicate one item to make two items. Quite useful for a range of items, as long as it's outside the trading limit.
 
Honda HSX

Infinit FX45

Amuse S2000 Street Version

Pontiac Sunfire Concept
 
Honda NSX-R Road Car
Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
TVR T350C
 
Some rare cars for one person could be common for another. For example, one car I'm looking for is the Loctite Mugen NSX '01 which I've yet to see once.
 
TVR Cebrera speed12
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Jaguar XJ220
 
All except the 2 North American DLC.
6 stealths.
6 chromelines.
and all the rare UCD cars.
 
Aston Martin Vanquish '04
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Cizeta V16T '94 (X3)
Ford GT LM Race Car
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
FORD RS200 Rally Car '85
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.VETTEL (x2)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Jaguar XKR R Performance '02
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (x2)
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '85
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car '77
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Shelby GT350R '65
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 (x2)
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01

***I decided to leave out the DLC cars***

Good Racing to ALL!!
 
Last edited:
Weird, I went through this thread and in most posts people stated cars which I have in my garage and I have never considered any of them to be rare. I'm guessing I've been lucky?
 
Luck does play a part... But you were also smart to buy the cars you're seeing in this thread. Some of these took me weeks to obtain!

So...whatever the case may be...at least you have them! 👍
 
- Plymouth Super Bird. (I waited for almost two weeks for it to appear)
- Mustang Cobra R
- DeLorean.
- Jaguar XFR. (Yes. It DOES appear in the UCD. Trust me.)
- AC Cobra. (I have never seen it since I bought the game last year.)
 
I've NEVER seen a Tommykaira ZZII '00 come up in my UCD and I've been looking a lot...

Also not sure that I've ever seen the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 come up either...

I have seen most of the others that are considered rare, bought many of them...

What annoys me, is that it's so hard to get some of these cars, particularly after they imposed the 'untradeable' cars... I did finally obtain a ZZII through a trade, however, it still irks me that sells for 60,000 credits is so hard to come by, especially when it's very likely the the easiest to drive 4wd road cars out there.
 
I FINALLY got a couple of the "Courage" cars, including the 2005 model... It took me FOREVER to finally get them to come up in the UCD! One more to go to have all three.

I am going to use the '05 in both of the 24hr endurance races... I think they'd go great. I'd use one of my "RedBulls", but in B-Spec it'll add SO many miles to them. I just rather not do it.

I HOPE that, in future updates, they will enrich the UCD with some really rare, fast, cool cars! The UCD is an exciting place to go, but I am running out of target cars that I want to own.
 
an R390 road car and i owned A range rover (but lost it becuz of the spec 2!?)
 
I just got a car that I thought is was rare and it was only included in special editions of the game. The GTR R35 Spec-V GT Academy Version.

I feel like an a$$ after I getting it so easy.
 
Oh and i own close to everythiing


Mygranturismo hasnt been updated in months. I have about 973 cars right now
 
STORMKING97
I FINALLY got a couple of the "Courage" cars, including the 2005 model... It took me FOREVER to finally get them to come up in the UCD! One more to go to have all three.

I am going to use the '05 in both of the 24hr endurance races... I think they'd go great. I'd use one of my "RedBulls", but in B-Spec it'll add SO many miles to them. I just rather not do it.

I HOPE that, in future updates, they will enrich the UCD with some really rare, fast, cool cars! The UCD is an exciting place to go, but I am running out of target cars that I want to own.

Hardly rare, they were in the ocd at half price a little while back.
 
You get it for golding the s license

Yeah, go figure. I was very surprised when I got it, since I´ve never seen the official prize list. They gave me a Pink Yaris with hubcaps too... As a matter of fact, I don´t remember if it was a Yaris or another small hatchback...
 
Have all the stealth cars and the chromelines (except the Jag. Not a European!). Not really "rare" but cool. I also own the following that I personally think are "rare"

-Ford GT LM Race Car
-VW Nardo
-A 0/0/0 Cerbera Speed 12 (only since it's 0/0/0)
-R390 Road Car
-Pagani Zonda LM Race Car (got it from the first time I ever checked out the OCD. And I've never seen it in my UCD)
-Pagani C12S 7.3 (Finally got this beast!)
 
I have every car in the game so I guess you can say I own every rare car even tho, I don't consider any car rare. I even have some of these cars that you guys consider rare, in every color they come in. PS. No need for any flaming remarks or telling me to get a life. You don't know me or my situation so just keep your immature remarks to yourself. I am simply replying to this post and giving my opinion of the rarity of cars in this game.
 
I have every car in the game so I guess you can say I own every rare car even tho, I don't consider any car rare. I even have some of these cars that you guys consider rare, in every color they come in. PS. No need for any flaming remarks or telling me to get a life. You don't know me or my situation so just keep your immature remarks to yourself. I am simply replying to this post and giving my opinion of the rarity of cars in this game.

Must be a pain going through your garage...
 
Must be a pain going through your garage...


Believe me, sorting is an absolute must. I have 3 R390 road cars all in the same color and each has a different tune (prior to the setup sheet spread) and sorting by model is a must
 
Back