What song do you secrectly like?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 112 comments
  • 5,246 views
I secretly like Mmm bop by hanson...Joking I don't secretly like any song's.
 
All of Napalm Death's "Scum"
Bob Seger - Like A Rock
 
Originally posted by pimpin_t
Ina Kamoze: Hotstepper
Nelly: Pimp Juice

Man o man has it been along time since I heard Hotstepper. Pimp juice is a damn good song.

As for songs I would be embarrased of........ none..... I listen to what I feel and can take alittle fun making in my direction for it.
 
Originally posted by radicool02
I secretly like Mmm bop by hanson...Joking I don't secretly like any song's.

i was about to say......................its a crime to like that song.

coolio - gangsters paradise
 
I kinda liked Justin Timberlake - cry me a ****in river for a while, like a week or 2.:lol:

But I don't listen to any other music than rap. I mostly listen to Eminem.
 
I think most of this thread could be used as blackmail.:lol: Especialy the Justin Timberlake comment IMO.:D
 
Originally posted by Cano
and yeah... dancing queen too. altough I cant stand it, I must admit too that musically its a ****in great song.
Is that the original Abba or the A-Teen remake. Ick: A-Teen :yuck:
 
Tatu - All the things she said
Tatu - Not gonna get us
;)
 
the theme from Ghostbusters
 
Originally posted by milefile
Magic Man by Heart.

There's nothing wrong with admiting you like that song. It's a great song, but it does have some silly lyrics. It's the same with Barracuda.
 
that lil john song- the one that goes "to tha walls !"
and the yungbloodz- "if you dont giv a dam go an throw it up!"
 
Originally posted by regulate
that lil john song- the one that goes "to tha walls !"
and the yungbloodz- "if you dont giv a dam go an throw it up!"



:lol:
 
Originally posted by regulate
thats why its a secret, shhhhh :nervous: dont tell anyone, they cant find out....

ahahahaahaha ok i wont tell

but ive got a new song i just remembered


its gotta be milkshake by kelis:O :O :O




so you tell nobody and i telll nobody....with the exception of every F'in person on GTP of course:lol:
 
Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
Justin Timberlake's Rock Your Body
Sorry...be he's got talent.
ehh.. i'd say it's more his producers
 
Originally posted by tabs
ehh.. i'd say it's more his producers
Ya....especially when his producers hosted SNL and sang it live like that. I love producers...they own.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Pfffssshhh!
Toto - I'll be Over You

:lol:

:cheers:
lol, man you got guts.;)
 
I would die for you by some chick singer with a real sexy voice :D
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
lol, man you got guts.;)

Agreed. In the ancient Egypt you could get decapitated for listening to Toto. :)
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Agreed. In the ancient Egypt you could get decapitated for listening to Toto. :)

Aw cmon. I got "problems of the heart" at the moment. :D It makes for some great background music. :lol:

:cheers:
 
Back