What song do you secrectly like?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 112 comments
  • 5,246 views
Originally posted by Pfffssshhh!
Aw cmon. I got "problems of the heart" at the moment. :D It makes for some great background music. :lol:
:cheers:

Well, you know nowadays society is more allowing to defects ;)
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Agreed. In the ancient Egypt you could get decapitated for listening to Toto. :)
Hell, if I had it my way, you would still get decapitated for listening to Toto. ;)
 
Originally posted by xsyorra
"Cantaloop" by Us3
Yeah, I like that one too. Oh, and check your pm's, you need to empty your mailbox. ;)
 
Originally posted by silviadrifter
Yeah, I like that one too. Oh, and check your pm's, you need to empty your mailbox. ;)

OK...will do. give me 5 mins...
 
Hello! My first Post

I saw that not many people said very much about rock or metal.

The song that I secretly like is by (who I sould say the best band in the world) Slayer

Raining Blood. (I'm listening to it right now and I can't stop banging my head)

Who else likes Slayer?
 
Daniel Bedingfield - Inflate my ego

:D
 
I suppose grunge or heavy metal since my friend is in a band.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Scorpions - No One Like You

hey! there is nothing wrong with likeing the scorpions.....da da da rock you like a hurricane......
 
Originally posted by gtavcfan
The song that I secretly like is by (who I sould say the best band in the world) Slayer

Why do you secretly like Slayer? Hell, man, its Slayer! You don't have to be ashamed.:lol:

Oh, and welcome to GTP! :)

:cheers:
 
Hey, its not that I'm ashamed, is just that some of its songs are like "Satanic" kind. When i'm listening to it in the bus, and i'm listening like to "Altar of Sacrifice" other people give me wierd looks. (I think it has to do with me banging my head, or for the lyrics which read "Enter to the realm of Satan" and "Learn the sacrad words of praise Hail Satan!")

Since I heard slayer for the first time i was like "man, this band is so 'heavy'" (the first song i heard was "Raining Blood" in GTA: Vice City)
 
I forgot! I like a whole lot of James Taylor songs.
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R
What? That is a great song!

Anyway, the song I'm probably embarassed to say that I like is any pop song. All my friends know that I am really into trance/house etc. and if they ever knew that I like some pop songs, then they would probably laugh their head off. :O
I second that, only replace pop with Punk or Ska.
 
Sister Hazel- All for You

I LOVE that song...gotta roll the windows up though....hehe :D
 
How about "Disco Dancin'" by Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes. It's 30 years old this year. I remember dancing to it as a kid.

MontiDiscoTex.jpg
 
I like pretty much the whole Jewel cd(her first one that is)
 
It's 5 o'clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet.
Boot Scootin Boogie
Thank God I'm A Country Boy
Chatahoochie
 
Some John Mayer and Dashboard Confessional songs. It's okay with some of my friends, but other friends can't stand them :rolleyes:
 
Where is the love? - Black eyed peas.
Some Creed songs (people on this forum have a problem with Scott Stapp sounding like Eddie Vedder *shrugs*)
 
Back