What to do during GT installs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 386 comments
  • 31,848 views

What to do during Installing GT5


  • Total voters
    861
setting up my g25 now and watching tv on a 2nd screen :crazy:
 
Installation delayed...
 
Hmmm, im watching my recorded FIA races, looks like theyre about to start in france

By using these forums, you agree to the following:

* Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Post in this thread. ;)
 
I'll heat my Espresso machine up, 40 minutes? Sounds about perfect :)
 
I sent pictures to my cousin who is stuck at work :sly: Then watched some Smithsonian HD program on a tunnel they are building in Turkey.
 
Eat, while watching garbage on TV. It's 12:21 PM here, so there is nothing good on TV. But I did just pick up my favorite Chinese takeout, so I'm good to go. :D:tup:
 
Started the install, went out for a 3 mile run. Got back 25 minutes later to find my screen saying 1 minute and 10 seconds left. 5 minutes later it now says 35 seconds left. Apparently Sony is on a different time system than we are.
 
4 seconds left. For like 10 minutes now. Before that it was 50 seconds left for about 5 minutes. Apparently PD wasn't late, we were just all early.

Edit: The instant this posted, Installation Complete. GTPlanet is officially magic. Thanks, Jordan.
 
Put the disc in, d/led patch. Confirmed installation, then went to the gym.

When I got back it was ready!
 
Picked the game up from best buy during my lunch, drove home DLed the patch and then started the install. Now I am back at work waiting until 3 so I can go home and play.
 
Ill be jumping up and down on my bed for 50 minutes, and then make a video of myself snapping my Forza 3 disk in half!!!
:sly:
What did I tell you guys?

p1030125.jpg
 
This bar seems to be..not moving at all?
 
While mine was installing, I went over to my mom for free dinner!
 
Last edited:
Said five minutes left going on 16 minutes, and it's not even half way.
 
I'm playing on my Wii while it installs and updates.
 
mine is stuck on 50 seconds remaining... it's been 50 secs. for the past 2 minutes...

argh! :crazy:
 
I went for a walk as I figured I would be locked in my gaming room for some time. lol
 
mine is stuck on 50 seconds remaining... it's been 50 secs. for the past 2 minutes...

argh! :crazy:

Don't worry mine did the same thing.
 
It's installing now. I'm having a beer and pacing about anxiously :dopey:
 
Don't worry mine did the same thing.

thanks. 👍

I got some movement. it's now saying 4 seconds remaining... has lasted over a minute... lol what's up with that?

racing game with results sometimes measured in 1/100 of a second and yet... :dunce:
 
thanks. 👍

I got some movement. it's now saying 4 seconds remaining... has lasted over a minute... lol what's up with that?

racing game with results sometimes measured in 1/100 of a second and yet... :dunce:

It had me all freaked out but eventually it all loaded.:)
 
I was in the middle of a good movie so I just switched back to TV :)
 
Back