What track coming first in content update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheRacer94
  • 25 comments
  • 2,496 views
Messages
219
Netherlands
Netherlands
Messages
GTR_Racer94
Messages
RacerGTR94
I bet apricot hill. And seasonal events
More race events
Cars

BMW V12 LMR
Toyota 88-C
Bentley Speed 8

What think you?
 
Better be selling of cars what's coming. And a fix for the lack of grip.

I'm wondering if the first content update will even be free after all that's transpired.
 
Terrible jokes aside, nobody knows. We can only speculate. And it will be FREE.
 
Did polyphony ever say future content updates would be free ?
I have learned my lesson with assuming they would do things the same as GT sport, they clearly have not.
 
Grand Valley is my guess. Strangely abscent for a game about going back to GT's roots.
 
A lot of things have made me sad so far, paid DLC would actually devastate me…
 
A Rally special stage that finishes at an ATM.

New vehicle an Armaguard van to carry all the cash.
 
Totally respect the GT lifers wanting older tracks, I’m not familiar with them so I’ll defer to them.

Wasn’t Melbourne Park hinted at at some point?

Honestly, Bahrain would be kind of sick and you’d get the outer loop out of it ideally. I think there’s a couple other configurations too?

Sebring would be nice, I guess if an Endurance update ever comes.

Monaco would be cool because I can’t damage the car lul
 
We know that Apricot Hill is definitely coming so that would be my guess for the April update. Along with the missing 11 cafe menus we know about.

Plus I’d be surprised if there wasn’t 5/6 cars included.
 
Did polyphony ever say future content updates would be free ?
I have learned my lesson with assuming they would do things the same as GT sport, they clearly have not.
How have they not? We haven't even received the first one.

Plus I’d be surprised if there wasn’t 5/6 cars included.
I'm about 99% sure that the GR Corolla will be one of them. As it's being unveiled soon and we tend to get the new Toyota's very quickly.
 
because the game says we will get future content but i don't remember seeing if it was free . I will check if it says free, but if it does not, i won't hold my breath.
 
As I wrote earlier, for tracks it's Silverstone, Monaco, Pikes Peak for me.
For cars I would say more recent cars, more average real life cars, prototypes through time (Group C, LMP1), eighties Group B rally cars, any older cars (pre 1980, though we already have a nice few).
 
I would assume Grand Valley and Apricot Hill are coming, Silverstone would be nice and I never see it mentioned but Sonoma maybe? I don't know if the actual Monaco circuit could be licensed or not, but I'd take a Cote de azur knock off any day.
 
because the game says we will get future content but i don't remember seeing if it was free . I will check if it says free, but if it does not, i won't hold my breath.
They say on the website ‘additional content added with future updates’. To me that reads as free. It’ll just be added to the game in updates, just like in Sport. If they were going to add paid DLC, I think it would be worded differently like ‘additional downloadable content will become available at a future date’ or something like that
 
Grand Valley would be very exciting for me, that was my default warmup/test out new cars track in GT5, but honestly I haven't driven the track in almost a decade so I have no idea if it's actually a good track or if it's pure nostalgic memories that have me wanting it :lol:
 
New layouts to existing tracks
 
Pikes Peak would be awesome, but probably wishful thinking.
 
PD specifically said new layouts first, not new tracks. Could be Suzuka West, more Maggiore layouts, the Daytona motorcycle track, something like that. Afterwards, I expect Grand Valley (you know, the Circuit Experience icon) and Apricot Hill to come pretty quickly. Possibly a new Colorado Springs track as well. After that, who knows?
 
Wasn’t Apricot Hill teased in the upcoming promos for GT7?

I’d expect it to be that.
 
Back