What UCD car are you currently hunting?

• Thread starter topgearhead
  • 1,163 comments
Holy crap, Posted this thread, went to UCD, Audi R8 Race Car (Team ORECA) is sitting there!!!! now, begs the question, do I buy this or wait for the factory sponsored car?

Are they the same?

Holy crap, Posted this thread, went to UCD, Audi R8 Race Car (Team ORECA) is sitting there!!!! now, begs the question, do I buy this or wait for the factory sponsored car?

Are they the same?

No don't buy this version, it's a prize car on one of the A spec 24 hour races!
Plus it isn't as good as the 01' model (factory sponsered), revs lower and has less power and more weight!!!

On topic i ain't looking for anything anymore, found the car i was looking for, Sauber C9 race car, so im sussed with the UCD now! :dopey:

I'm not hunting for anything in paticular. But I do like collecting cars if something good pops up (And that includes paint chips)

I'm hunting for a Toyota GT-One Race Car and that Premium Peugeot LMP Race Car. And lastly, waiting to trade for a 370Z GT Academy version car.

I check it all the time for anything interesting, but the car I'm waiting on is the RX8 LM. I did see it a while back but I didn't have enough money. :ouch:

The Sauber Mercedes took me 15 cumulative hours to find in the UCD, the R8'01 about 2hrs, the Toyota GT-one 4hrs and the BMW 15 LMR, barely 10 mins, just last night. Next on my list is the Nissan R89c.

There are 2 cars that i'm waiting for at the moment, the Sauber C9 Race Car and the Zonda LM Race Car.

I had a chance of the Zonda LM Race car but turned it down as i was chasing the BMW, just as well as it turned up a few cycles later. The car you want rarely seems to be there. :(

Saleen S7. I've had 2 members here offer to give me one when PSN is back up. This is a great comunity for sure. Also, why is it that we spend so much time looking for standard cars, when the premiums are so much prettier? Because there isn't enough of them! Where's my 2011 Ford Shelby GT 500?

kennylmao
I'm hunting for a Toyota GT-One Race Car and that Premium Peugeot LMP Race Car. And lastly, waiting to trade for a 370Z GT Academy version car.

Don't buy the Toyota One, it's the prize for B Spec 24 hour Le Mans (level 35). I bought one in the UCD a while back before I knew it was a prize car--so I have 2 of them. It's a good car, just a notch below the Minolta.

Renault_Glenzo
Ive never seen it only found out by accident it was in the game yesterday on these forums. Sounds like its gonna be really hard to find :-(

I bought the Nomad a few weeks back, it's a good car, not great. And the weird thing is, the graphics are fuzzy on it, like their model when they digitized it was a lower resolution picture. When you get it you'll see what I mean. Good luck!

M3 gtr and alfa 155 touring cars and the macca lmp. Once I get these, that's my collecting days over

What Is double annoying is that I've seen them all in the UCD and either couldn't afford or wasn't interested.

I just got my M3 GTR today after 4 days of hunting the UCD. Now I just need the Alfa Romeo touring car and my touring car collection is complete. The M3 is a beast!

Quick question - anybody know how the UCD cycle goes? It seems after 3 races it gets renewed, but I have no clue...

With all races except endurances left I only buy whatever I don't have. Basically I am grinding now to get all cars that I don't have.

I have quite a lot of the more prestigious Standards - I've managed to buy the Nismo GT-R (fantastic drift machine), Nomad Diablo (when it was in the OCD), ZZII (also from an OCD) and some more which I don't remember at this point. :dunce: I'm not really in for any cars as of yet, but the car I want the most is the CTR Yellowbird (so I can see how insane it is).

Looking for nothing really at the moment.
Got my Ford AU Falcon XR8 after 1265 game days and I'm happy.
Also, today BMW M3 GTR spawned again, had to buy it since I fully tuned my previous one.
I'm now just getting the money and not looking for anything in partucular.

Don't buy the Toyota One, it's the prize for B Spec 24 hour Le Mans (level 35). I bought one in the UCD a while back before I knew it was a prize car--so I have 2 of them. It's a good car, just a notch below the Minolta.

Thanks for the tip! 👍 But I don't think I can endure driving 24 hours of Le Mans, so buying it is my next best option. :ouch:

Back